1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about downloading game

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by halldorr, May 24, 2011.

1. halldorr

halldorr New Member

I have installed the loader and it loaded an initial 250mb+. Now it is attempting to download 7gb. I have a bunch of dynamic content unchecked (all of it). Is this 7gb Arkadia only or something else?

Just want to make sure I am downloading the right stuff :)

2. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

That's the rest of Entropia Universe so definitely Calypso, and potentially the other planets. I'm pretty sure it won't be Arkadia.

3. Rhizosis

Rhizosis Member

The 7GB is the required 'Universe' / the environment and some content of Planet Partners. The things downloaded will probably be:
    - Engine
    - Calypso
    - Crystal Palace
    - FOMA (/Asteroid)
    - Space

The release of Arkadia has been postponed to tomorrow or next week.
    You can prioritize what you are downloading in the Client Loader Options menu (under Dynamic Content).
    Once MindArk has updated the clientloader, the option to download Planet Arkadia will be in that list too.

Good luck!

4. Futurama

Futurama Member

7 GB is probably with all the planet partners content as well (excluding arkadia). My EU directories are ~ 7.5 gb and i have downloaded all the planets.

5. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Hi. you really dont need to download everything of planets your not intending on going to. Just uncheck everything you dont want under Tools >>> Dynamic content

6. halldorr

halldorr New Member