1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP ring @ celeste

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Mordrell, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

We have a new ring at celeste harbor, bring your guns/knives/mf and come play along :p

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

pft thats a boxing arena!!

I'll take on anyone with my tt fist tho, even scared little boys with big guns :p

3. Mordrell

I'll play with anyone :D ... was thinking we could start our own boxing league now

• Like Like x 1
  4. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

or a Manta K-1 event.. Imagine having a big Ark-sponsored competition where the prize for the ultimate winner would be a smuggler version of the K-1 .. I'd be competing for it for sure.. Maybe with 5 different categories depending on HP, where each category has a smuggler version of the 1-5 Manta's as prizes, where the K-1 is for the noobs, and the K-5 would be for the highest HP players..

well... One can always dream.. *putting on a dreaming "gazing into nothing" expression*

5. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

pvp ring on arkadia....*pinches himself to see if hes awake* woohoo, time to return so long twins, now i have no reason to return to Caly....

hi ho, hi ho...its off to the ring i go... *whistles the tune over and over*

• Like Like x 1
  6. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Okay, for us noobs, what is the rules regarding PvP in this ring, loot, item drops, etc?

jc

7. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Awesome :)

I need more HP and actually a weapon not 80lvl's above what I can effectively use :p

8. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Haven't tried it yet, myself, but rings are non-lootable. Not sure what you mean by item drops, though.

9. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Rings like this is for fun! no loots or anything just plain FUN and decay lol

10. Mordrell

yep loads of fun... come help me get the first arkadia pvp hof :)

11. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

yea, the ring is no risk fun, cannot be looted. its simple pvp fun, only cost is decay and ammo if you pvp, and for those that just go in to die and let others heal u, free skills =)

ill be living there when i return to Arkadia after this mission is finished =) see you all there

12. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

[video=youtube;NF1hmAkdrZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF1hmAkdrZw[/video]

Just a friend and I trying it out a bit :p

13. Vadio

Vadio Member

well Arkadia team consider create somes Line of Sight in ring to make pvp more chalenger not only big gun and armory/fap

14. MIND

MIND Member

would be awsome of ark also offered a guide in pvp cuz pvp is a fun thing here :)

15. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Issnt it somewhat covered by the UI guide ? Care to elabirate a bit more on what you mean with a guid in pvp because currently only the INF ring in CH is PVP. I may be understanding you wrong but how I understand it is a guid about the workings of pvp?

16. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

OMG ..Woot!! Woot!!..Normandie now flies to Arkadia with the warp drive...and can get there easily..OMW!!...I will spread the news!!..:)