1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puny Fun

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by KMax, Jun 18, 2014.

1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I am hanging around Arkadia for a little while and will be grinding up some puny's using up this huge collection of small guns I acquired in my travels and figured I'd setup some events in Event Area 2 where the Gallard and Carabok are, to the north of Celeste Harbour and Celeste Quarry.

Details:
    Single Highest Loot
    50/30/20% of pool
    1 PED entry fee
    Must register using the event registration for event with same name as topic.

Pool:
    50 pec of the first 20 entry fees go to help cover the event creation costs (10 PED), the remaining 50 pec go into the pool to be won. Any entry fee collected for participation >20 go completely into the pool. If <20 people enter I personally cover any unpaid costs for the event. My ticket for event is treated like anyone else's ticket and counts as part of the pool.

Prizes are paid at end of event at the Event Terminal to SW of the event area.

The more people that participate the larger the pool to be won. Not to mention great way to break the monotony of grinding away at those puny missions.

This is just for some fun while grinding these puny's if people like participating I will setup more and maybe back to back events while I am around hunting. For now I will just setup one event to see if anyone is interested in this type of event. If I get at least 10-20 people joining in on every created event I will keep them going.

Hope to see you there.

2. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Oh well looks like no-one interested in shared event with wager.

If a group is interested I will only create again if 15+ people commit to showing up.

3. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I've not been in arkadia for the past 3 days so I don't know how people reacted but one thing is certain, 90% of new players do not read foruns, other thing that happens, most people ignore event button (I do that often), mostly in the time when people are bored they try to look for some events on event list. So if you wanna pull up this, u must advertise on quarry and also on #arkadia channel. Otherwise only a few might be interested.