1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with disciple achievements

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Neil, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I have at least one disciple who isn't getting the disciple achievements even though he's looted many creatures in team with me and dug out multiple mining claims. We sent support tickets in but they merely say that it's a known issue they're working on.

How much is this issue affecting other mentors/disciples? I'm pretty sure it's not happening with all my disciples, but I'm not sure when this issue began.

Does anyone have other info on this bug? Any workarounds?

2. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Hmm I might aswell catch ya igm but I did get it, have U tried setting up the team with both ppl doing so?

3. Kevlie

Kevlie Member

Maybe when you are in team he needs to loot the creature?

4. Neil

Tried that, no difference.

Tried that.

5. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

try different team settings? I think i had this issue and that fixed it. also different equipment for the mining issues i think fixed that too.

6. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

The hunting part definately has to be in a team with the mentor, disciple must kill the mob and loot (maybe mentor should not be shooting at same mob in case he is doing more dmg?) mining doesn't. Moving this over to bug section in case A team is aware of the problem.

7. Neil

Yes, tried multiple team settings, etc. etc. For some disciples achievements seem to be working, but not for all. MA says they're aware of the issue..... only they fail to mention what exactly the issue is and if there are workarounds.

8. Neil

He crafted an item and that kicked his other two achievements into place. So, if anybody else is having this problem, try that.