1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prices I got on Ore / Enmatter

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Yquem, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

This is a list of average prices I got selling Ore and Enmatter on Ark auction or hand-2-hand As we dont have a auction history from Arkadia alone.

I have marked the junk Ore/Enmatter with red - and those ill just start to tt from now - I will not help pressing MU that mush down.

First sale is from 13-10-2011. Fell free to use the numbers as you like.

View attachment 2842

2. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

Worthless list
    going to be good and dont say what i think...

3. Ash Blankstone

Ash Blankstone Member

As someone who has to start selling his own stuff in too small amounts to put on AH, this is a great list. Thanks for sharing this info, it will really help me out with trying to figure out what to ask for here on Arkadia.

4. Yquem

Very true for bigtime miners who sell a lot and for crafter ofc.....

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Ash, I buy all arkadian ores and enmatters in sub-auction quantities. I can't guarantee Yquem's prices as some of them seem to be exceptional. Many are 10 points or more above the current auction prices, which have been falling lately.

6. Yquem

Well this list is just to help the new players to show that it is possible to get prices above MU special if you sell in smaller quantium.

There is no need to sell to the orders in the system - just place your stacks in auction with a BO higher than mu with a SB just a bit lower than MU. Then there is a big chance to get it sold in 7 days.