1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price of Tiarak Nails

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by KikkiJikki, Apr 8, 2013.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hey all.

I'm really happy to see tiarak nails start to turn up in auction. I need them for Pulsar 2 at one nail per click.

However it's not sensible for me to pay the current asking prices. I get that they are rare but look at the numbers.
    Current prices are approx 3 ped per nail (1.5k%). If we look at the average of 3 clicks per success, then if I pay that price I am adding around 8 to 9 ped to the average cost to make a 15 ped TT item. So that's likely to add an extra 50-60% to the sale price of the plate if I am to sell without making a loss. I'm not convinced people will want to pay 150-180% for these plates.

I hope you don't get discouraged and decide to TT the nails. I do want to buy but the price needs to come down significantly first. It may be I need to wait till the next update when hopefully the balancing team adjusts the drop rate.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

2. ^Punisher^

^Punisher^ New User

Sry for old bump but ur still right. Just hunted ~300ped of madana with ul cb19 and no any single madana tail drop, now i will head back to caly cos im not intrested that generic loot shit.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Some of these rarer animal parts have started to drop. I've been able to pick up some in auction for high rather than crazy high prizes. But it's clear if its sorted for all of them yet.