1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-GOLDRUSH Scavenger Hunt Brought to You by the.Point -ended

Discussion in 'Events' started by happy_hipster, Sep 12, 2021.

Did you enjoy The Scavenger Hunt?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

Goldrush Starts at 20:00 TODAY

The warps are bringing folks all the time anyways. Plenty to do on Arkadia with Aakas, IFN, treasure mining and codex, not everyone is here for the GOLDRUSH! As a way to thank all the little people, and the big ones as well for me being swamped at the .Point, I am personally offering 100p in prizes for the top 3 scavenger hunt race winners.

(Click>>)Want to make 10p? I will pay Pointmen who advertise if I use their Point!(<<click)
    PLEASE MAKE SURE OUR ADS STAY UP TIL 17:30!!
    USE THIS AD:

GOLD RUSH SCAVENGER RACE @ 18:00 TODAY 150p in prizes for just RACING AROUND free Find The Point // https://tinyurl.com/fprtc8jj

What is this about? ITS A FREAKING MYSTERY!!! Just meet at the North TP at 18:00 and follow basic instructions. The .Point will give 75p to the 1st prize winner, 50p to the second prize winner, and 25p to the third prize winner.

I will be announcing locations for participants to get TIR values for specific items in shops I give the POS for. Save the SHOP NAME OR POS, the ITEM LINK and the TIR on a sticky. The FIRST ONE to post a reply to this post with the MOST correct answers will win, and so on.

So bring your fastest vehicle, 50 friends, and your thinking cap, Im going to confuse the FLUCK right out of y'all!

BTW, hint, if you BUY the item, NO ONE ELSE CAN GET THE TIR VALUE.

SHOP OWNERS, WE WOULD LIKE BUT DONT NEED YOUR PARTICIPATION
    This is to drive traffic to your location and give players a fun way to explore the shops of Arkadia.

WARP PILOTS, Saddle up! Flights between 14:00 and 17:00 would be very nice not only to build this event, but to increase your clientele and maybe garner some tips!

Steve: DONT SAY NUFFIN!

https://tinyurl.com/fprtc8jj

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  2. happy_hipster

Sponsors:

ARKADIAN SHOPS
    I have a selection of ten shops, ten items, and ten TIR values. Your shop may be one. Help promote and support this event, you can get your CUSTOM WP ADDRESS and SELECT THE ITEM. The goal is to get the item sold so that no one else can win, thats a monkey wrench, so WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SELL and CAN YOU HELP

WARP PILOTS
    Claim a planet now. Leave that planet before 17:00 ITS EASY. Would also be nice if you advertised the event and maybe threw the prize pool a few scraps from the masters table.

Official Carriers Will Be Listed here:

No here:

Uhm, yeah, wait, no, definately no:

Here!

JOIN A SOCIETY!

These societies are cool, if they are not on this list, they are not so cool. Generally, the fewer members a society has, the cooler it is. So join mine, cuz if that's the case its the COOLEST SOCIETY IN ENTOPIASTANGRADISTAN

The Entropiad

3. happy_hipster

PRIZES AND SPONSOR LIST

/wp[Arkadia, 29976, 10167, 99, SpaceCadets ArMatrix Shop] 50p

Your name here
    someone elses name here
    no one name is going here
    this is a SOCIETY name
    this guy is a jerk
    wowzers, thats the guy with the Bodystocking(M)

4. happy_hipster

PAID POINTMEN!

1st Pointman Qixer 50p IN HIS POCKET 10p if I use it!
    2nd Pointmen [JuanettePablo] 10p if I use it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER SECRET INFO FROM THE PED TAKERS AT OUTPOST

ADVERTISE THE SCAVENGER RACE PERIODICALLY iN RANDOM CHATS, NOT TO OFTEN, AND SHARE YOUR POINT WITH ONLY ME. If I use your point, I will give you 10p

AD SORTA LIKE THIS:
    GOLD RUSH SCAVENGER RACE @ 18:00 TODAY 100p in prizes for just RACING AROUND Im a Paid Pointman! https://tinyurl.com/fprtc8jj

Qixer: how do i earn ped?
    Hipster: I am bored as fluck getting this info
    Hipster: I need you to do two things
    Hipster: provide a point
    Hipster: and advertise
    Qixer: point??
    Hipster: If I use your point, I will give you 10p
    Qixer: advertise what?
    Hipster: it is a WP, a item link, and a TIR
    Hipster: looks like this
    Hipster: [Arkadia, 27184, 10965, 155, Waypoint][ArMatrix LR-35 (L)]638
    Hipster: in shops anywhere in above or under ark
    Hipster: in a shop though
    Qixer: ok. sounds easy enough... im just advertising for you?
    Hipster: on any chat anyware
    Hipster: and advertising is anything containing the words GOLD RUSH, SCAVENGER and the link https://tinyurl.com/fprtc8jj
    Hipster: AND DONT TELL STEVE

Qixer: where do i get the WP, item, and TIR at?
    Hipster: from any shop or booth
    Qixer: ok so any item, any booth, and the link you gave me with the words gold rush scavenger..
    Hipster: no, you give me the point, and advertise the link
    Hipster: DONT SHARE YOUR POINT
    Hipster: it will ruin the suprised and I will not use it
    Qixer: i pm you the wp, and item. then advertise the link in a random chat every five minutes?
    Hipster: almost perfect, and the TIR
    Hipster: the TIR is like a fingerprint

DO NOT OVERWHELM CHAT if someone is advertising the scavenger hunt, go to a different chat. If they are all covered, then it worked, great job Pointmen(and Pointwomen)

5. happy_hipster

What is THE POINT?

Cant tell you that one, really. Fun. Clever marketing? Education? Free money. My shop....

What is A POINT

Now we are getting somewhere. A point is how people are going to find scavenger items.

Location. Identity. Fingerprint

THIS IS A POINT RIGHT HERE BUDDY!

[Arkadia, 30048, 10250, 99, Waypoint][Piron PBP-17 (L)] 117

One per shop, not in apartments, anywhere in Arkadia

So I stand in front of an item, copy the waypoint and item link, and then look at the TIR value in item info, magnifying glass

This is how people are going to complete the Scavenger RACE

They will get a point in chat in game, find the item, and then respond with the item link and TIR in this post. The person with the first correct response wins for that point

The most wins wins the hunt.

If the item is not there, or no one else got it right, then the winner probably BOUGHT IT!

upload_2021-9-12_10-49-34.png

6. happy_hipster

Not Just for New Players, but seriously, it does help THEM.

How refreshing, this concept is already doing its job. I just helped a new player post his first waypoint, copy his first Item Link, run his first ad, find the TIR value, and -enter -up arrow -enter- to repeat an ad! This is not just fun and games, it is edutainment!

7. happy_hipster

[Fire DBug Fly] 75p
    [SithLord] 50p
    [JuanettePablo] 25p

Im pretty sure Steve sold firefly a cheat sheet, because sometimes he had the answer before I gave him the pos. NO ONE IS THAT FAST. Steve....

On the other hand, I think Steve gave Pablo a cheat sheet full of WRONG POS's because he was messing sith up!

8. happy_hipster

[Arkadia, 29981, 10220, 99, Waypoint][Rock Ripper 3 (L)]80-
    [Arkadia, 29979, 10154, 99, Waypoint][ArMatrix LB-45 (L)]479-
    [Arkadia, 29896, 10116, 92, Waypoint][Genuine Design Clone GDC-97]182-
    [Arkadia, 29908, 10124, 98, Waypoint][Wildman's Fury (L)]73-
    [Arkadia, 29827, 10000, 100, Waypoint][Hydra Foot Guards (F,L)]58-
    [Arkadia, 20401, 29977, 89, Waypoint][Aquila Thigh Guards (M,L)]60
    [Arkadia Underground, 13474, 21783, 144, Waypoint][DSEC Seeker L30 (L)]164
    [Arkadia, 31258, 9546, 123, Waypoint][Skildek Lancehead (L)]71

Does anyone have STEVE on their FL? I think he unfriended me, is he online? Link pls?

WTS POINTS FOR GOLD RUSH SCAVENGER RACE, 10p each ::Get Ahead of the pack!

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/pre...g-at-18-00-brought-to-you-by-the-point.15456/

GOLD RUSH SCAVENGER RACE @ 18:00 TODAY 100p in prizes for just RACING AROUND free free freaking free https://tinyurl.com/fprtc8jj

Find super secret FREE money making scavenger race stuff here [#outpostsweat] DONT TELL STEVE Argh KAY de ahhhhhhh

Pointmen wanted: 10 ped if you advertise and I use your point! DONT TELL STEVE https://tinyurl.com/fprtc8jj

Quixar (duplicate) 50p
    [Arkadia, 29830, 10004, 100, Waypoint][Pegasus Arm Guards (F,L)]181
    [JuanettePablo]
    [Arkadia, 29815, 9934, 99, Waypoint][GYRO FAP-45 (L)]927