1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrain Portal to Underground Roof

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Puck, May 13, 2014.

1. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

2. moondog

moondog Member

So I thought I would check it out and it does give access to the area above the underground. In fact you can run / fly and drive across the whole of the top of the roof underground until you reach the underground wall borders. At the north west point of this "above the roof" you fall off a cliff and become bugged. The avatar rubber bands while trying to fall, at one point the the avatar actually fell into water and then rubber banded up and down the cliff, eventually ending up in a glitch loop. Pressing "T" respawned the avatar, in this case at the Abyss TP.
    Another odd thing was that while running the avatar would often dip below the "ground" it was running on and you would be able to view the cavern of the underground below. I actually had an hours fun exploring on top of the underground yesterday . I looked for other "entrances" or exits but didn't come across any.
    Another point to note on the subject was the another "hole" a friend and I found while exploring. It was up a slope in one of the connecting tunnels. When you reached the summit there was a dip on the other side. If you ventured into the dip there was no way out as you couldn't spawn a vehicle there (space to small and uneven), TP chips dont work and the dip was too steep to jump or climb out of. I think my friend made a note of the exact location. I will post it later if he has it still. Pressing "T" fixed the problem but worth noting as well.

3. May

May Active Member

Hehe, so it looks like it really is a bug.

Pity, I had kinda hoped it was something like one of the 'secret' exit holes, that the Oratan used to sneak scouters to the surface. View attachment 9408

4. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Pesky Oratan.

Ill closup the hole for the next partner patch.