1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support Please look here someting was wrong here..

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sir Valentin, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Have a big complaint .. When I did the key 09 in the cave, I had coped with everything and would begin to open chests when I arrived at the first coffin, I had nine minutes of me and as soon as I opened the first chest I was thrown out and was at the entrance and my nine minutes just disappeared and I did not get a chance to open the rest of the chests it happend just before 2014-03-16 09.49,42

I want you to look closely at this because this is not right I should be able to open the rest of the chests because I had nine minutes on me.

Sincerely Sir Valentin

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I've moved this to the Bug Reports sections as its an important post and needs to be seen in the correct area. Will also post a link to the thread in my Skype chat with the Ark Studios guys

3. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Thanks for a quick reply hope it fixes itself because it is expensive to make those high keys so you want everything to be right.

Sir Valentin

4. Manny

Manny Member

There used to be more chests in the instances. Guess the key word in that sentence.

Now, at least from key 1 to 9 since I haven't done any 10's lately, there is only one chest in all instances excluding the Golden Key one. There was certainly only one box on the 9 key we did yesterday with AtomicStorm and the rest of the runner gang.

5. Svarog

Svarog Member

Yep, only the 07 has more than 1 chest after the change, unless they finally fixed that.

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

All the keys have just one box now, except for the golden key. Ofc.... after having lost two key 7s due to the 2 chest issue, I always check the lower floor first, just in case. :shrug:

7. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Well it seems that this Keys only have 1 box nowdays and not like the used to have 5 boxes if it is not a gold key, anyway my lost was a bit more then 50% Think its about 55% so no keys ever more for me.

8. Snape

That's a shame. I've done keys where I didn't get a cracker and I've had others where I got massive returns...it's like everything else in this game, it evens out in the end. But there again, everyone has to play to their budget and level.

9. Neil

Yep, the medium and higher level keys require a good ped buffer. Also, the good stuff doesn't drop all the time and you can't force a good loot just by grinding them one after the other. You have to pick a level and frequency that's sustainable for your budget.

10. Snape

Ok, I can confirm for you (via Chris and Dave) that there is indeed only supposed to be ONE (1) chest in all of the instances EXCEPT the Golden one.

11. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Have to say to you my

budget its far more then i put in in this game and my level is only 112 ( but it might be too low :) ) but I have brains enough not to do activities that provide a lost on 55%. I did a test and its ok but i will not do it again end of story nothing to speak about.

12. Neil

I think what we're trying to say is that 55% is not a normal return on keys. Try doing some lower level keys to get a feel for the returns over time. Personally, I think the returns should be 95% TT (minus your decay) 80% of the time, but instead they're 75%-80% TT return most of the time.

13. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

There is a general perception that you get about 90% back, normally when practicing a task in the game you can see how it is during the exercise, so that unless the loot is good you have always a chance to cancel the activity or change the activity.
    But here you cant do that because you are only able to see the results afterwards and there is also a general perception that you dont do exercises who gives you a lost on 55%.

so if I am right now so will only make gold keys runs and nothing else if you wand to have a chance to be able to gain some items but here i dont talk about items i only talking about game economy and not items.

14. Neil

So by the same logic you'd kill one mob, get 55% back and say that the people who have done numerous instances are wrong? You can't make an informed judgment from doing one instance. Take the time to look at some of the instance logs on this forum or talk to some other players who run them all the time (you can frequently find them at Aakas).

You can't talk about the aakas instances and not factor item into the return. They contribute almost all of the markup and they are one of the main reasons for doing instances (at least for me).

15. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

No need to compare it to one mob Neil, as Valantin have a point that you only see the result at the end in any instances where you need some sort of key to enter, which is not unique to Aakas or Arkadia.

So no need to argue about this anymore, but Neil do have a point about checking some Aakas logs or other topics about them before making up your mind for all future Valentin
    Check here:
    Instances

More info and we all can make better judgements and on what to do and/or expect.

Closing the topic now, see bold in quote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.