1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Please close] Space hitchhiker

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Kiddoo, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiddoo

Kiddoo Deactivated User

Found my way back home, so this can be closed. :)

Thank you TacoTuesday! :)

Hyellow! :)

Looking for someone that will return from RockTropia during the next few days and has space for one more person. :)

Willing to eventually offer a small tip as my share on the cost of the trip, but not afford anything like a taxi or something like that. :)

Picture with me waiting for a space hitchhike opportunity attached :)

Thank you in advance! :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
  2. sirchadwick

sirchadwick Member

Been wanted to take a trip to RT. But by monitoring the space chat on flights to Ark and Cyrene I'm convinced that is where all of the pirates hang out. I would be devastated if anything happened to my beautiful sleipner as I have never seen another one like it and its on its last leg. I think they painted it with an oro texture or something. Anyway I'm rambling but I do plan on taking a trip to Next Island and Toulan in the near future as I have never been. So who knows maybe I take round trip around the galaxy. Anyway hope you catch a ride before then and good luck.

3. Daka

Daka Member

Tips:

1. When entering space always carry with you Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Welding wire in case of pirates shot you down to repair your ship
    2. Open you Communicator and deselect all check boxes, enable only nearby, if you see anyone around don't move from space station until they leave
    3. Pirates often tend to be in incognito mod but you can see them nearby in communicator
    4. Don't use direct line to planet you want to visit, use longer alternate routes, slow is often safe
    5. Just don't carry any stackable with you, even pirates destroy your ship, just repair it and continue voyage

4. Cly

Cly Active Member

My personal experience so far has been: pirates move around a bit... But they tend to group where the best chance of loot is. Currently that seems to mostly be over Caly and sometimes Ark. Not seen that many at RT, myself.

5. Kiddoo

Kiddoo Deactivated User

Thanks to the Taco Boy, who took me in his Taco Truck, I managed to get to RT. :)

Now I will probably need a trip back though - hahaha. :)

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  6. Kitty

Kitty Member

I am positive, if you ask, that someone will be leaving and let you tag along. Just ask in RT chat. I hope you had some success there! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.