[Please close] Anyone travelling to Calypso / Cyrene?

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Managed to have the trip, thanks to a friend, so this can be closed now! :)

My game time for this month / year is over so I'll probably not log (much) in the game any more.

Still, I would love to have a chance to get to Calypso and Cyrene to collect the Christmas gifts from those planets too, but I can't really justify the travelling expenses in my small budget.

That's why this post (more like a long shot, not really count on it to happen) asking if anyone travelling to (any of) these planet and back and happening to have an extra slot. If you do, please send me a PM here on forum with expected time to leave so I can login (a bit of advance warning would be awesome, but I have the forum open on my computer pretty much all the time, so will prolly see any incoming message quite fast). :)

Willing to eventually offer a small tip as my share on the cost of the trip, but not afford anything like a taxi or something like that.

Picture with me waiting for a space hitchhike opportunity attached at the end of the post. :)

Thank you in advance and happy holidays everyone! *hugs*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Managed to have the trip, thanks to a friend, so this can be closed now! :)

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*closed as per request*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.