1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planets Register at entropiauniverse website

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by AlexSolo, Aug 8, 2012.

1. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

with the idea to login into my account at the EU Website I acidentially pushed the button for account creation and came along this and I thought I share it.

[​IMG]

New Planets are there choosable already.

Greets,

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yeah, you can register for new planets before they're available. If you actually want to play when you register, choose a planet that's actually in game. And don't choose Space. :p

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hrmm.. who gets the ped take when someone registers as space for a home world...
    Does all that go to MA or is there secret owners of certain parts of space. Inquiring minds want to know....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

Intriguing question.. :)

5. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

6. billairboy

billairboy Member

Is it possible to select space? A bit bad starting point...:rolleyes:

7. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

The only reason a starting point makes a difference is to show your allegience to a plaet/ company/ friends what ever influenced your decisson. Other then that it only determeines the money split from the platforms revenue stream. Just interesting that MA is still in the habbit of advertising things that are not available within the content. (IE the bank cards and now planets that are not available as of yet)

New players wont have the knowlege to know the differences between the planets so they will simply pick by which one ctaches their eye with pictures of names. We all Know screenies can look really neat but the content applied to that screenie sux monkey balls. ( sweating...MA's never ending uber charity events where only the ones throwing shit loads of money at have a chance to come out well)

Anyway I just want to know what happens to the revenue tied to these places that are NOT currently available but for whom people have chosen to support.

8. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I believe if a player chooses one that's not yet available they can't actually get ingame until it is. That's just a guess, though.