1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Arkadia Themed Make-up Week!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Chiffon Jaguar, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Chiffon Jaguar

Chiffon Jaguar Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I would like to encourage all participants of Entropia to take part in my new face-design projects. I charge only material costs and mask + donation if you wish. I will be hosting everything I do live, so if you have something specific you want me to create privately (for instance if you're entering an Avatar Contest) I understand. For my time and efforts to suit your design needs I require standard rates. As seen above: +200 ped.

Exciting right?! Live! I use a channel on Twitch TV and I'll be taking comments and questions in the chat section as I do work. I will log in at 6PM Eastern time every week night during the featured week. So be there! Watch the magic happen as I am just doodling, hunting, or working on a major project. I welcome everyone to participate and watch. Hopefully you can learn a thing or two as well. Two birds with one stone. :)

Just so we're clear on one last thing. My designs are FREE during the hour of 6PM to 7PM. That's right. You supply cover or providthe facemask and material costs, I have no qualms with doing free designs as long as I am keeping document. :)

Thank you.

Here are some designs I've completed so far.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]