1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFEU Puny Bash

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Wauspaus, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

PunySlaughter.png
    As promised, the next Puny Bash which will be setup shortly for this Saturday will have NO limitations as far as health or tickets go. Still no vehicles though :p So all come enjoy the Bash, the prizes will be pretty decent as well, no extra prizes this time though. Hopefully the spawn will keep up, although I highly doubt it XD

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Event is setup, I was originally going to still put in the 50pec entry fee which would be returned afterwards if a person was active. However just the sheer thought off having to do a potential 100 trades after the event to return all the 50pecs was a bit daunting. So let's not do it :p

It's up, prizes are in. Time to get it on! :D

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Alright todays Puny Bash was really nice :) Loved the amount of people that showed up, sadly enough about 20 no shows but that didn't ruin the fun :). So here are our winners of today :)

1: Janis EmBaRgO Grava with a NIP P2 full TT (27PED)
    2: Charles Ourfather Prometheus with an Isis LLP3 full TT (14PED)
    3: Naxxus Crow Crowe with a Piron PBR-7 (9,47PED TT) and some BLP ammo to fill it up to 10PED

The plan of the event didn't work as well as I expected. During the event the plan was to use a creature pill to become a Mech to entertain people a bit for the spawn to recupperate. Sadly enough it showed up as "Creature control is not allowed during an active event" which makes sense :). So I decided to give the surprise at the revive station of the event area which gave this screenshot :)

Mech assault.PNG

Thank you all for joining in for the Puny Bashes. LET''S GO FOR THE SECOND YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

4. gill

gill Member

that was a badass mech !
    Gratz for the winners !, especially Janis, you cherish that cutie white gun !
    THX Simone for hosting the exciting hunt !

5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Alright everyone :)
    Another Puny Bashing inbound for upcomming Saturday (May 28). Thanks to our friend San I was able to get a bit of a better prize for first place AND I got a give away, which I don't know yet how to give it away. Question or fourth place? I duno. Leave suggestions if you got them :)

Oooh and obviously, the 50PEC fee will be returned once the event ends and you have been present for the majority of the Puny Bash :)

Anyways..... BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Today's Puny Bash was a bit quiet, which was mainly my bad since I forgot to put in the description that people would get their fee back :D I know I know, stupid me XD. In anycase, regardless of it being a small Puny Bash this time there was enough activity also in the chat :). We had an additional give away which we did the "LUCKY 7" game with. Which meant the person getting 7th place would win a PBP-0 full TT :) Anyways here are todays winners:

1: Queen Queen-Bee KillerBee with an Isis LLP 3(L) (12.72PED)
    2: Eugenio Bowser562 Morazan with a S&B Ardenner 0 (L) (6.63PED) and ammo (3.37PED)
    3: swilly io theginger with Scot & Barlow BP-2(L) (4.17PED) and ammo (5.83PED)

And the LUCKY 7 winner was Del spacecowboy Boy with a Piron PBP-0(L) (1,4PED)

Congratulations to the winners for this Puny Bash. Next Puny Bash incomming in 2 weeks.

7. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash setup for upcomming Saturday :D.

I won't be here to pay back the fees so I didn't put up any fees either. So please for those who register make sure you can make it, I would really not like it if people register and not show up while there are some who could join in can't because the tickets ran out :(

Anyways.....

8. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The Puny Bash was finished. Apologies for not being there, as mentioned I had some other stuff to do. So I hope everyone had a good Puny Bash :) Here are the results:

1: Olga DemonicDream Ustinova
    2: crajow pumpkinspice rockta
    3: OldBustard DontBeMad Golden

Sorry forgot to note down the prizes so I forgot which place got what XD

Anyways next Puny Bash will be again in 2 weeks :D

Cya then and BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

9. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

A new Puny Bash has been setup for upcoming Saturday :D. There is a fee on it again though, however for those who participate you can easily get the fee back after the Puny bash is over like has been done before :).

Apologies for the late setup of this weeks Bash. I did make an edit as well on the original post of the Puny Bash in regards to the event fee and the ability to get it back.

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  10. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

It was a very nice Bash, small crew, lots of chat, lots of fun :) Thank you again all for participating. This weeks winners were:

1: Del spacecowboy Boy with a Scott and Barlow LP-3 and ammo (worth 10PED)
    2: Pete Jim Malloy with a Scott and Barlow BP-3 and ammo (worth 10PED)
    3: Eric Anubis Missche with a Scott and Barlow LP-3 and ammo (worth 10PED)

Congratulations everyone, hope to see you all next time again...

11. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

A new Puny Bash is setup for upcoming Saturday!

I won't be here for it myself so I didn't put a fee on it (since I can't repay it).

Anyways, BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS

12. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone :)

Seems like there was a lot of activity on the Puny Bash. I am sad I wasn't there but I hope everyone had fun :) So for our prizewinners....

1: Atropa Obsidiana Belladonna with an Electric attack Chip II full TT (11PED)
    2: collector Grin orderpicker with an Electric attack Chip II + some ME (10PED)
    3: Psychotica Trixx Vonprawn with an Electric attack Chip I full TT + some ME (9PED)

Congratulations to todays winners :D Hope you guys had a blast. Feedback is always appreciated (as long as it's not about loot :D)

Next Puny Bash is in 2 weeks again! So be prepared

13. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash setup for upcoming Saturday. From this point on I won't put any fees on the event for the time being. Main reason for this is that my girlfriend is pregnant and it could happen any moment that she could go into labor. So to avoid any awkward situations I am not putting a fee on it :).

• Gratz! Gratz! x 3
  14. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Seems the mail I got with the results of the Puny Bash got lost when I went into space, so I can't announce the winners of this weeks Puny Bash :( I do hope everyone was having fun :) Next Puny Bash will be in 2 weeks and to make it more in sync with the "newbie" stats used at the last Golden Week event I will raise the maximum HP requirement to 125 (if I don't forget).

15. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash setup for upcoming Saturday everyone!

There are going to be extra prizes for the places 1-3, which are some pets. these prizes will be handed over to players personally, since I forgot with my tired head to put them into the prize section XD.

16. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

So todays Puny Bash ended. I got a set of winners, I hope everyone enjoyed it :) So here are todays winners :D

1: Ghost Skilled Scorpion with a S&B LP-3 (L) and weapons cells (10PED total) and he will receive a Mei Huan Quan Pet from me :)
    2: Alexander Zaber Zabershinsky with a S&B BP-2 (L) and BLP packs (10PED total) and he will receive a Rover pet from me.
    3: Cici Coci Hunter with a Herman ARK-0 (L) and BLP packs (10PED total) and he will receive a Kitty pet from me :)

Congratulations to todays winners, the next Puny Bash will be in 2 weeks :).

17. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Puny Bash number 22 is setup for upcoming Saturday! Apologies for the slightly lower quality weapons, have been a bit low on time to search for some better ones :). Anyways, it shouldn't suppress the fun! And keep in mind, health max is now 125 :)

18. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash setup for upcoming Saturday. Prizes are newbie packages I have put together myself containing a weapon, some ammo and a fap. Apologies for not having the results of last Puny Bash, it seems they got lost somewhere :(.

In anycase....

19. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Congratulations to the winners of Puny Bash number 34:

1: Joe Mihnea Bravo
    2: Mark Distorter Boki
    3: Gunnm Dampsomfan Tolv

All three of these participants received a Gyro FAP-2 a Herman Ark-0 and some ammo with a total amount of 10PED. Congratulations again and hopefully see you all at the next Puny Bash :D

20. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Woot Woot, another Puny Bash incoming! With more prizes this time thanks to Gwen red Laker who donated some clothes to make it extra fashionable!