1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFEU Puny Bash

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Wauspaus, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The new Puny Bash for upcomming Saturday is in the system now :) This weeks Bash will contain 3 unlimited weapons. Started with the Ozpyn Chon donated by Murkalael, a Mann MPH DLx donated by Rondo and a Herman LAW-R which I still had in my storage :D.

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Free bump for Puny Bash!

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Woot another Puny Bash wrapped up. It was a good Bash and I loved the livestreaming bit a lot more this time :) I hope everyone loved the animated webcam dog :). Anyways here are todays winners!

1: Miss Izabel Shift
    2: Heinrich DEATHEYE Harzah
    3: T33 Riehls T33

Congratulations the 3 of you on your new UL weapons! :D Next Puny Bash is already planned for October 17, hope to see you all then again :)

4. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

As if it wasnt busy already for upcomming Saturday! Yes another Puny Bash is comming your way! Its up in the event list now.

5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another succesfull Bash! The livestream was a lot of fun :D Ty all for participating in that as well. I will see to upload the livestream to youtube for others to see as well who missed it. Thanks for the feedback on the livestream :)

So here are todays winner!:
    1: Kiril TheGreat Beast
    2: MA lucky RF
    3: Paris Saint Germain

Congratulations to these winners. Someone asked me to put them on the prizelist as well. So congratulations Lucia Lulu Zaharia for most no looters during the events (this wasnt my idea but Lulu's :D)

Anyways, next Puny Bash incomming for October 31, which is around halloween, so I will try and make something special for it on the livestream :D

6. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

GOOOOoooooOoOooood day Ghoulies!

Today the Monster Mash has been established (aka Puny Bash) for upcomming Saturday. I will be trying to get the livestream up and running in a special setting with music. Most likely a music request bot so people can help out with keeping the Halloween music going.
    I will also have some give aways for it as well..... so see you all upcomming Saturday.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Tonights MASH was amazing like usual. Lots of people on the stream as well :D Really loved it and I hope those who tuned in liked the overlay I made for the stream :). Anyways here are tonights winners:

1: Eleni Von Estila
    2: Danny PED Super
    3: Mike KingMike007 Hussey (Who also had his birthday today during the Monster Mash! so Congratulations!)

Next Puny Bash will be on November 14, so hopefully see you all then again :). Incase you got feedback for the stream or Puny Bash itself, just drop it here and I will see what I can do :)

8. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Todays Puny Bash is wrapped up and done :D Good job all who participated :)
    Our winners for today were:
    1: ameryanna ammery lee
    2: Paris Saint Germain
    3: Xumza Shayah Ghaxakh

Congratulations to todays winners :D Next Puny Bash is planned to happen in 2 weeks time again :)
    See you all then again.... BASH ON!

9. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone :D

Don't panic everything is alright :D. Seems like there is a small collision in dates with the Sholle's C&G Funfest. So I will postphone the Puny Bash to NEXT week. So don't worry if it looks a bit strange that the Puny Bash isnt there this week :)

Wzzls
    Wauspaus

10. sholle

sholle Active Member

sorry Wauspaus, it was not intentional :shy:
    so in the future I will make my C&G FunFest on Sundays :cowboy:

All best,

Sholle Von Cartiz

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

No worries :) If Saturday is the best day for you then sometimes an event is postphoned by a week :D I dont mind at all :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash has been setup :D I won't be there this time though with a livestream due to having a family thing for the Dutch celebration of "Sinterklaas". However that shouldnt stop the fun :D

13. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Last Saturdays Puny Bash was a good one yet again, to bad I wasnt there to witness it. However we did have a nice board of winners! :D

1: super dagadtzsozso man
    2: Joe MinnerJoe Moneys
    3: Rui Bender RT

Congratulations to the winners from this Puny Bash :D. Next Puny Bash is planned in 2 weeks. Best get your gear in check for more bashing!

14. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash made for upcomming Saturday :) I will be having a bit of company this time on the livestream on www.twitch.tv/wauspaus. So come watch, ask questions and give feedback if you like :)

15. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

How embarresing. I was just updating the thread for the new incomming Puny Bash when I noticed the results of the last one were never posted..... Oops :D
    So here they are, the results of the Puny Bash from December 19 2015:
    1: Toni Billthebong Montana
    2: ameryanna ammery lee
    3: mister unicorn magik

Congratulations to these winners :D

Now moving to current events :D

New Puny Bash setup for upcommgin Saturday! In your event list you will notice that it is now just called Puny Bash, its still a PFEU event however I didn't see much of a point stating that :) So just Puny bash it is.

16. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Todays Puny Bash has ended and it was awesome yet again. People got a little scared when a 10PED global dropped on a carabok, however it wasn't on the Event Area :) Loot seemed to be fairly good .
    Today's winners were:
    1: Rui Bender RT
    2: Flo Kingflo Deepfried
    3: Bounty Hunter Irisa

Congratulations to the winners from this Bash :) Next Puny Bash is scheduled to happen in 2 weeks, hopefully see you all back again then :)

17. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash setup for upcomming Saturday. Increased amount of tickets due to popular request. Hope you all are going to have a blast (or a bash :D)

18. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Seems like the extra tickets allowed more people to have some fun without the danger of people running out of punies to bash :D. The winners list of this times Puny Bash looks as follows:
    1: Tyrion Struggler Lowborn
    2: Kallisti Lilith Me'Kai
    3: Danny Ped Super

Congratulations to the winners of this Puny Bash :D. Next Puny Bash is already in the works for Febuari :) Hope to see you all then again.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash setup for upcomming Saturday! :D

20. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Today Puny Bash was awesome. For the first time ever did a global land during the Puny Bash :):
    [Globals]: Attila Khaosz Vaffer killed a creature (Gallard) with a value of 16 PED at Arkadia Event Area 2!

Which is awesome :D Congratulations to Khaosz. Now the list of winners:
    1: Attila Khaosz Vaffer
    2: Orian DaJuggernaut Appomattox
    3: Silk Road Trader

Congratulations to todays winners and hope to see you all next time again which is in 2 weeks (Febuary 20)