1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFEU in trouble

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Wauspaus, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

After almost 2 years of having a PFEU team hunt consistantly every Friday, it saddens me to say that
    our funds have dried up. For the past couple of weeks we tried to keep the hunts going with personal
    funding and small donations which we accumulated over the years which didnt have a proper designation yet.

This week would be hunt number 100 on Arkadia and we couldnt just NOT let it happen. So after we search around and went to the depths of our storage we found enough weapons from the good old days which made the original PFEU (or PFC) hunts happen in the past. The CheapA$$ rifles.....

So this Friday will be the last PFEU hunt on Arkadia for now (the races are postphoned as well). This doesnt mean we stop trying to help newbies nor move away from the community. This means we need to pause to come up with a new game plan for making the hunts happen. Any suggestions or donations are appriciated to help out.We will also be passing on the word to Calypso and ROCKtropia where we also have hunts since we also have hunts running there.

The Puny Bash will keep happening although it might be reverted back again to once every 4 weeks.

Thank you for your time and understanding and hopefully will see some great suggestions come up in the thread :)

Wzzls
    Wauspaus

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The last free PFEU Arkadia hunt has been concluded today. It was great hunting with a team equipped with the old ordinance again. The rest of the team had fun as well. Hopefully we will find a way to continu this concept soonish for another 100 weeks on Arkadia.
    There is a Calypso forum topic as well on the subject which has a bit more details then I have provided. Incase interested you can click THIS link to visit the thread.

3. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

I hope you guys come back soon. I understand times have been hard with the sound and all and events going. Hope to see you back in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Although I had my comments about how you could have made things better, I have to say that I'm still amazed of how amazingly nice you organized all this... 100 weeks is almost two years of non-stop friendly events for new player... and that shows both a good heart, a care for community, but also a lot of dedication. For all that, I take my hat off in front of you...

I also really hope you will find a way to keep this going, since it can help tremendously with game retention among the people that get the chance to participate in such a hunt... best of luck with it...

Is one of those moment when I really hate I'm not rich and can not practically help with it. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Ty :) I hope it will work out sooner or later :)

6. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Alright :) Seems like we found a donator to at least start up the PFEU hunts again on Arkadia :D. Soonish an announcement will be made in regards to that. But this thread can be closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.