1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estates Pet Houses

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Orpheus Clay Blades, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Orpheus Clay Blades

Orpheus Clay Blades Member

I think it would be pretty cool if you could put a pet house in a shop or apartment. With the house in a estate it would spawn the pet in the location and allow guests to interact with them. Think it might be popular for shops and societies that visit apartments.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

The only issue here is that Stables were, will, do this and if MA did release this could make a few stable owners a bit pissed off. But yes this would be very cool.

3. Orpheus Clay Blades

Orpheus Clay Blades Member

It should not affect them totally. I hear they are getting compet features, and they still sell boosts and juice them.

4. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

Sorry that was a rumor and MA changed it a while back. Forgot what Compet notice it was where they stated that Stables will have no link to compets, but 'MAY' have some type of connection in the future.

But anyway I am right in that the old pet stables allowed the owners to store pets?

5. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

not exactly... back in the ancient days pre vu 10 the stables were where the pets supposedly went to when you logged off. They never actually went there, it was just a back story thing. What was funny in the ancient days was that if a pet wasn't fed or treated properly, it could actually run away from the stable, in theory (not sure how often it really happened... I think it was something like a 5% chance or something if under certain conditions)... todays pets just get ground up in to new material. A little fearful that eventually that part of the system may come back, but I doubt it will since Mindark would get a lot of flack for it.

• Informative Informative x 1