1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Otorugi Massacre - Sponsored by Arkadia Land Area 6

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by atomicstorm, Aug 21, 2014.

1. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Otorugi Massacre!​

Brought to you by Arkadia Land Area 6, East of Taipan Digsite

Rules

Event will be held from 8/22/2014 00:00 to 8/24/2014 23:59 GMT (server time)

Applies to all kills on Otorugis, Young to Stalker

Globals will count as one point, refer to prizes below
    if the brain is looted, prizes are only valid if it is sold to the event runner, Meloveyou LongTime Fivedolla.

Teams may participate, BIG##### must be added to the end of the team for credit and will be added manually. See the BIG industries plugin for details.

Prizes

Top 3 hunters, in global count, will receive 5 ped per global.

Hunters must have a minimum of 20 globals to qualify for the global per ped prize.

Bad Beat Award: If the brain is looted during the event, the looter will receive 15,000ped (in exchange for the brain, no restrictions) and the top 10 hunters of that event with over 10 globals will receive 5ped per global.

Note: Due to issues with teams, the scoreboard is NOT FINAL.

Event Details: http://entropialife.com/Events.aspx?M=viewEvent&eventID=600

2. Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Active Member

I like this, Good luck to all who enter 8)

3. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

I give it a try good luck all :)

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Zhul and me are hunting them too.

5$ knows teams aren't being recorded by EL, but do count. So at least post on forums or let 5$ know you are teaming.

5. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

Can we at least get some scores posted here for teams then, so that we know who we're competing against? Not much point in having a live scoreboard if it's not accurate. Though I'm not sure it's worth bothering trying to compete with teams anyway.

I don't mean to sound critical of the event, because it's a very generous offer and hunters have literally nothing to lose by competing. I'd just like to know where I stand before I begin.

6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Well, my team seems the only one officially trying to take part in the event. (the only team with BIG***** behind the name) At the moment of posting this message we're on 18 globals.

5$ has tried to resolve the problem with the EL team, I am currently unaware what the standing is on that.

7. atomicstorm

Live scoreboard is out of my control. You can go to http://www.entropialife.com/ViewMob.aspx?M=304 and look at the weekly globals and look for any team with a BIG##### at the end to know who you are competing against. As Lizzy stated, they have 20 globals and are at the top for the moment. Reality is, the top places aren't going to get thousands of peds. This is an event to encourage and incentivize a ton of grinding to get the brain to drop (or show Arkadia that there is something serious going on with the algorithms that needs immediate attention by MindArk) and when the brain drops, everyone wins.

If we have a larger amount of teams, I can manually simulate a scoreboard. But right now, there isn't much sense for one or two teams when it is visible in the mob link. The BIG ##### is required. I won't accept any globals for teams that do not have it.

8. atomicstorm

Records being broken today on the most globals ever by Otorugi. 126 and counting!

9. Rufwon

Rufwon Member

If we could simply get the 'few' teams that are participating to easily post global numbers, then it's pretty live & accurate. The solos are all on list under events, just add the teams that are above 20 globals and bam, easy scoreboard!
    :D

10. atomicstorm

We will continue on with this event and see what is possible for the next week.

I am resigned to think that MindArk don't actually want it to drop. The fact it has taken this long signals very bad things to future investors, especially when Beladoth dropped quite literally the same day. There is something amiss. It isn't just the DNA persay, but extends to most item drops.

I get over 20 Pms a day from folks that do not understand it. Have to rant a bit.. all the no brain comments and jokes (and silence to a degree from other powers) gets to be a bit much over time.

The next event, if I should have to have one, will not be competitive in nature. These events are run at a considerable loss since this pulls activity off my LA, which ultimately pays for these events. I will take some suggestions (even ones who have raged at me) and see what we can come up with for this next week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. atomicstorm

1st place (47) Felanguar FEEL Wish, 2nd place TacoRageQuitEveryDaySmallPenis (39), 3rd Place Jack Scar WhineAboutLootInaBox (33)

Come collect your prizes.

Week 36 starts now.

12. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Thats too good a name ;) Love it ;) ;) i am going to be in trouble when i log on now ;) ;) ;0

Gratz to all the winners