1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ostelok IFN Challenge

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by SallyBridges, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Can Any one advise me if there are any HIGHER maturity / Increased spawn levels of Osteloks.

I am desperately attempting to complete the 40k Ostelok Challenge and am at the 20k Stage already

It would however be nice to have some Higher Matruities of these Creatures and to have an Increase Spawn.

I am currently using a piron pbr 17 do you can take Stalkers down pretty easily.

I have tried the spawn outside of Celeste quarry & also between IFN Supply Depot and Outpost Nr the Event area for the ostelok and carrabok punys.

Currently as it is if there are a couple of hunters trying to rock through this mission then the spawns arnt regenerating quickly enough / high enough as you can wipe out the ones that appear pretty quick.

Also If there are those of us wanting to get more kill points as the ostelok mission is kill point based then it would be nice to have some mutated / higher maturities to add some vireaty in to this challenge.

Hope your able to do something as would make this mission chain a bit more interesting ;) as currently its 5k kill points per hour if your real lucky you can get 7k but not if there is another hunter around .

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I seem to remember that from long ago when I was hunting them. It would be nice to increase the density of one of the spawns.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

There are stalkers north of the quarry but the density is not great. I had to do a lot of running around.

4. Turisas

Turisas Member

Stalkers are the largest maturity you can hunt at the location you all ready know.

But that gun of yours is way too powerful if you don't use finisher.
    I would recommend to use Piron PBR-7 (L) or similar 12 dps weapon.

5. SallyBridges

Thanks I finish with an ark blp tt to not overkill are there any other known locations with maturity or density above stalker ?

As as don't think I will have the patience to do the 80k with the current spawn / maturities

defiantly want to complete all of the chain though but i need a change of scenery :) and would love to take bigger down

6. KikkiJikki

well stalker (or equivalent) is max maturity for any mob except during some events. So best we can hope for is the devs adjust spawn density.

7. Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Active Member

Atrax break this rule on Calypso, there are higher levels than stalker in play. They roam around in non event spawns. Marauders etc.....

8. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

if any change would be needed I would vote for:
    • Quarry youngs as it is
    • Quarry northern spawn mid maturity Prov(Old) to Domi's
    • East of IFN Supply Depot left as is or if possible get rid of the domi/alpha's and just leave Old Alpha-Stalker. (slight increase in density won't hurt either at the big spawn)

And then if you want to do both Ostelok and Nusul missions there is a mixed spawn with those too in the middle of the map just outside a firebase there, sry but forgot the name and not in game atm

By the way, you do know that mutated mobs didn't count for the regular missions? as those will be LA mobs with their own missions once the Mutated DNA is used.

9. SallyBridges

There is always an option the Devs could just add another spawn nice and maxed and high maturitie and put it where theres currently nothing happening ;) thats if they pick up this thread ;)

10. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Best to increase the density of existing spawns rather than taking away more free mining space.

11. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

They will, I posted a link to the thread in Skype ;)

12. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks Snape,
    We'll have a look at the spawns for you, can maybe improve density somewhere.

Thanks all for your feedback,

Dave

13. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero Member

You guys should check out Zadul too if ya get a chance, they don't have any spawns as far as I know with bigger maturity than dominant. And the spawn is mixed Young-Dominant. Would be nice to have a high density spawn Alpha-Stalker.

14. KikkiJikki

Yes bigger zadul please.

15. Medeina

Medeina Member

16. SallyBridges

Both the 40k and now the 80k compleated would be nice to still have a bigger spawn as occasionally have run out of mobs to kill but osteloks now compleated just watch out on the 80k as the counter re sets to 0 after 65k ish and so you need just under 14,500 to compleated

mission compleated