1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oratan Wave spawn in Underground

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by SnowLeopard, Dec 1, 2015.

1. SnowLeopard

SnowLeopard Member

Earlier I was doing the Oratan wave spawn in the Underground.
    Some people came to help around wave 8 or 9, and it turns out wave 10 is a single L210 Oratan Lancer Titan. I was actually leaving after level 9 when the others told me it was a boss!
    The five of us did the shoot-three-times-and-die-and-run-back-from-revive thing at least a half-dozen times, all the while begging in the #arkadia for anyone to come help, before giving up. We did maybe 10% of it's total health -- thankfully it isn't a hi-regen mob.

What are the spawns for the following levels? More Oratan Miners up to the Looters and Elites like the spawn outside Limbo Firebase? What's the final level 20 boss?

Who wants to join a group to make it to the final boss and when is good for you?

2. Halo

Halo New Member

If we do this wave, will it takes into account for the IFN Mission?

What weapon and ammo setting are you using to hunt?

3. San

San Well-Known Member

Depends which one you mean. For the Oratan Payback mission, only O. Prospectors count. For the regular IFN killpoint mission, all count except Prospectors.

The wave spawn is cool but I reckon not too popular because there are so many of them available on public, untaxed land. There is about a dozen Oratan villages all over Sentosa, all with various wave spawns including boss mobs.

4. buckaroobanzai

buckaroobanzai New Member

Hi, may you please share the location of these wave spawns? I was only able to find one so far. Thanks.

Take care,
    BBB

5. San

San Well-Known Member

This list is probably still up to date, not sure if complete: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/oratan-camps.8064/#post-53238
    Often there is also a Miner camp nearby which is not mentioned separately.

6. SnowLeopard

SnowLeopard Member

I haven't found all the Oratan camps, but the 3 in the center of the map did not have any indication there would be a boss -- the underground wave spawn tells you to defeat the boss in the banner shown at the beginning.
    I had asked the simple question in #arkadia: Is the underground oratan wave spawn the only one with a boss?
    No one had an answer, and as far as I could tell, all the other wave spawns (nusul, gallard, and others) have no boss, just never ending waves.

7. Bob Svensen

Bob Svensen Member

We managed to do a complete round of this spawn a while back, I think there was two "minor" bosses and then the white one at the end that usually is around on base attacks only.

Was fun so lets get together and take it down once again

• Like Like x 1
  8. San

San Well-Known Member

Haven't tried it out myself yet but I am positive I read/heard somewhere that there are Lancer bosses in the surface camps. But I don't recall which one(s) or where to find that message again. Would indeed be helpful if this could be compiled in the relevant creature threads.