1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oratan mission bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ruskea, Jun 27, 2013.

1. ruskea

ruskea Member

my last stage of oratan mission just during a hunt run restarted from ZERO no relogs or anything it just reset itself in the middle of hunt.. i had shot ~68k out of 80k.. and this is pissing me off

anyone else having similar bugs??!?!?

and yes i tried relog but it didnt help

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Any chance you can supply a bit more information Ruskea? Screenshots might be handy too if you have them. I'll shift this to Bug reports and send a link to Chris in Skype so he's aware of it and hopefully we can ensure it gets fixed quickly for you and anyone else that encounters this problem.

3. ruskea

ruskea Member

nothing else to say really.. the mission reset in the middle of hunt run.. it wouldnt have been such surprise if it happenes after dc or relog but no.. i check the points maybe 4 times in a run.. first it was around 68k then next time 200.. i dont have screenshot about me having the points but can take a shot for what i have now

and i also sent supportcase right away and now waiting for answer.. i just hope they can return the points.. so close of the goal and then ur put back to the start

heres the pic what i have now :C
    View attachment 7676

4. Snape

Ok, I've passed the link to this thread on in Skype. Fingers and toes crossed for ya. :D

5. Kiryou

Kiryou Member

Same issue today for me also : from 65k+ kill points to 0 !! :( . support case sent...

6. ruskea

ruskea Member

okey so got reply from support today which said

On 2013-06-28 19:22:40 SUPPORT replied:
    Hi kheet,

Thank you for contacting us. Looking at the quest history we can see you started this quest on 2013-06-23 19:18:41 and currently have a kill count of 66408.No signs on alterations or bugs.

was little off with the 68k but anyways.. i replied that "will i finish the mission after 14k kills or do i have to shoot the 80k again"

also added the link to screenshot..

7. Snape

good to see a fairly quick reply. Haven't heard anything back about it from Chris yet but then it is the weekend. However, last I spoke to him, he was looking into it.

8. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi guys,

I'm looking into this issue. It looks like the counter display rolls over once it becomes to large for the counter to display. With support department being able to see a higher value then 65K (16bit) It might be only a visual issue and the points is likely not lost.

Ill let you guys know once I know exactly what is going on.

Regards,
    Chris

9. Kiryou

Kiryou Member

Hi, mission completed after 14K kill points more so it is effectively only a visual bug ;) ..The achievement "oratan conqueror" didn't unlocked though......edit : unlock finally poped up after getting a new mission to IFN terminal

10. ruskea

ruskea Member

nice to know kass... now i can continue my oratan massacre all tho i wanted to be the first one ;D

oh yeah and what was the reward

11. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

Good to know - the bug hits me yesterday also.
    Had 65xxx Killpoints (with global so screenshot) - two miners later i shows 135 - wtf my thought.

Sup-case sended - screenshots rdy

But if its only a visual bug i will go to finish today or tomorrow and see what happen:)

BTW.. can someone confirm the reward - only doge and some tokens or doge only?

At least it should have Evade to choose too ...

Regards

12. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

Finshed my mission - seams realy it is only a visual bug.
    Good Luck all

13. Molly Maneater Dolly

Molly Maneater Dolly New Member

Hello everybody,

same just happened to me. Was at 65500 of oratan mission stage 5 and the counter reset. Sent support case. Hopefully it's really just a visual bug.

Good luck and hof big everybody!

14. ruskea

ruskea Member

yeah by this far its only been visual bug so most likely u get it done after killing the rest mobs..when i got the mission done it showed 14k something outta 80k

15. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

unfortunetly bug is still not fixed