1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missions Oratan are haunting me!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Few Scars, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Hi Dev team, The Oratan wave countdown timer is following me where ever I go. I went to Celeste Harbour, the wave counted down and the Oratan were aware of my presence. I went to Crystal Palace to do some trades and again the wave counted down and the Oratan were aware of my presence. Any idea why I am getting these messages when I am nowhere near the Oratan waves? Cheers Bjorn

2. Fifth

Fifth Member

I think u should ask MA 'cause it's the same with all wave spawns in the Universe...
    Once u have stepped into the area, the countdown activates and u receive the messages from it despite u might be lightyears away.
    Can get real crazy if u accidentally run through 2 or 3 different areas - u will receive messages from all of them, all mixed up so u can't make out heads or tails even if u wanted! :D

Waves should have off-trigger in case u leave the area (or at least the server).
    A minor bug but still odd and annoying.

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Maybe if we run through all the known waves in EU they will cancel themselves!