1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oooo the Pain

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ty Williams, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

So... righ
    I bought my omegaton asg 1 pig for a whopping 1.2k-ish ped.. well I lost my job back in april right after I told myself I would try playing EU free.. I mean I was good on ped so why not right.. then I lost my job. :-( well since I've been here I've sold a whole bunch of items to maintain my gameplay.. I guess here in EU I was use to never being broke you know.. well I told myself I would not sell my armor and my two favorite weapons and my vtol.. everything else was sold.. now this is all within the past few months.. no job barely no ped.. ofc I got money but Not for EU lol... well I put my Omegaton asg 1 pig on auction and messed up setting my starting bid.. well now my gun is 20min away from being sold at almost 270ped.. Oooo the pain lol... well im sitting here watching my gun and saying my final goodbyes... but the good news is I get a call about a new job and im so happy and the pay is double my last and weekends off, im so happy about it lol back to EU with a better mindset... and still planning to be trigger happy but I will not let this happen again... good luck to the lucky buyer..

Thx for reading

-ILLz

2. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

I can't believ it im actually going to get at least half of what I paid back... thanks Xavier Maccoy u made my day The pig sold at 665ped what a night.. thanks now I can get back to the norm...

3. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

See, things always work out for the best, no matter how crap things appear at one moment in time :) Gratz on the new job!

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Damnit, if i'd got home earlier i might of stood a chance of buying it.

5. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

good decision to get rid of that gun. It needs a really huge bankroll to play with it. And by the looks of it you don´t have that. So no need to regret selling it. ;)

6. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Hey thanks guys :)
    For Real..
    its been tough watching it go.. but I wish I got my new job a while back (sniff sniff) imma miss my gun.. lol. What's cool tho is I learned playing free is tough.. so for the ones that do Cheers.. but I can't wait to get back to big game hunting.. but ill do it once a week instead of everyday lol.. save my ped up

Hey thx guys

-ILLz

7. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Whatever dude it was my favorite gun

8. Therred

Therred Member

Damn, another guy playing for free... its going to get hard for us freeloaders to play for free if everyone does it! Who is going to feed the loot pool for us???

+Rep to the girls and guys that feed the loot pool for me!

9. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Now that can also do some pain to you, when you miss a specific item on auct.

Ty, ye I feel for you very, very deeply. Worst is losing a lot of valuable pixels, and doing so by your own voalition,( Not gonna say stupidity, cos that might sound insulting), with no-one to blame but yourself. Grats on the Job and also for getting at least some peds back. Whats worse than getting a worm in your apple? Getting half a worm in your apple, and you found the apple tasty lol.

Ty, my reason for responding here....now...is your OP spoke to me. Two avas poof, and they werent pparticullarly void of skills and valued items. Levi-hunting used to eat my peds and break me to insannity, heck hunting particularlly used to clean me out fast. Thats why I chose my original vocation as miner. Beter to control your amp-burns than ammo-burnning. There were ofc times I threw in a couplle of hundred Euros here and there. Prior to my last virtual death sentense, i went through few K peds in 36 hours. Then ofc with hunting and mining combined. Troxies at Ithaca were a special kinda favorate of mine, cos I would go nuts on them with mellee only, tiered both Valor and Determination, for hours and hours, depending on returns. My Uma Therman days lol

Now I had full nemesis (F) tiered I and I tiered it myself. I bought that one at a good price of around 1200 Peds. Now my Previous ava from years ago "Shinobi", also had Nemesis (M), but that kost me like 5 000 Peds. So there was no way I wouldve sold my last set lol

After sellin stuff in game, you always regret it. Yet we never learn from it tho, cos it is considdered the last resort for quick cash = gameplay. Even used the Bank few times. Then lost a Marber Plasma Rifle through it, and never used that again. but considder this...My best times at having fun in-game, was at the point I still had all and everything collected over time, bought, tiered, colored & textured, etc. Soon as you sell one thing you know you shouldnt, it goes downhill from there. Done it, and getting back what you lost is hard.