1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nusul wave event

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by GAMBLE, Feb 13, 2015.

1. GAMBLE

GAMBLE Member

how far does this spawn go?
    has anyone kept it going ?

does it spawn a big boss mob and nobody has killed enough ?

let me know how many rounds peeps have done

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

As far as we (arkadians) know, it has been tested on the puny wave and oratan waves, there is no boss. I believe the waves go on and on until it's reset due to no player activity. There was a test on the oratan wave, recorded somewhere on the forums, where they went to nearly 100 waves or more.

Seeing the hofs coming from the rextelum wave event I am kinda missing the fact that we don't have a 'farmable' boss mob on arkadia. Caly got Hussk, Sand King, Atrox Queen and a few more I think, RT for The Thing and Kong, and on Arkadia we do have boss events with the Oratan, but it's not the same. *sadface*

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. fredzepp

fredzepp Active Member

I took Nusuls to 79 waves before I had a purple cutie overdose...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

The Nusuls / Carabock & Gallard and Oratan puny seam to be endless.

There are numerouse oratan camps around some in the desert and other areas that are wave spawns that do indeed spawn a boss.

one of these is on the IFN mission chain - and so if a teams setup to go and do this then there might be better results in wave loots ;D
    there shared loot mobs but some of them are hard hitters if your trying to go solo on them.

5. GAMBLE

GAMBLE Member

Ive done the waves in the desert solo many times I like them. :)
    thanx for the info on the nusul wave i guess you just keep going on for ever.

6. May

May Active Member

Yes I agree: it would be great to have a 'boss', or at least 'finite' rounds in the Wave Spawns. :biggrin2:
    Doesn't have to be a huge boss with 'exploitable' loot, but just a bit bigger than the normal mobs would already be nice. So at least there is a sense of accomplishment.
    At the moment it doesn't feel any different than normal grinding, except that you have to wait in between waves.
    Even if the 'boss' only appears after a lot(!) of rounds: at least you'll be able to say that you finished that Wave Spawn. :laugh:

I think this has been suggested before, but I don't remember if a reason was given why the Wave Spawns are infinite. :wink: