1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notice Following October's Event

Discussion in 'Songkra Valley' started by atomicstorm, Oct 6, 2015.

1. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Public notice to all after the October event. The current event model will be changed for only special events. Those special and staggered events will resume after the entropia event season in Q1 of 2016.

With that being said, effective November 1st, tax on the land area will be reduced to 4% during non-event months as we will not be paying out that 1%+ in a large prize pool.

It has taken over a year but I believe that I have built, with your help and dedication, land areas that are fun, competitive, and rewarding. Between big industries rewards, weekly grinders, and the additional land area incentives, I believe that khorum coast and songkra valley offer some of the best opportunities in Entropia Universe. I hope that over time, I will be able to bring these opportunities to other planets so that we can improve EU as a whole.

Lastly to avoid confusion, the October event will continue as scheduled.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Additional note, I am interested in hearing from the faithful hunters in game PMs what you would like to see in incentives during non event times. Perhaps there is something we can put together collectively.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015