1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No unLimited mining amp blueprints?

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Mikass, May 25, 2011.

1. Mikass

Mikass Member

I`ve been waiting anxiously hoping Arkadia will get any unL mining amp blueprints. A friend, on Arkadia atm, is saying he hasn`t seen any unL mining blueprints at technician.

If unL mining amp blueprints are missing, then the most hardcore part of the crafting system and of the economy is missing.

I applaud Arkadia for having unL blueprints and many other L from the get go but where are the unL amp blueprints?

I`m thinking there might be some kinda` special amps that will work for treasure. As treasure system hasn`t yet been release it might be a reason why there are no unL amp blueprints.
    Is that the case?

2. kosmos

kosmos Member

we have 13 amp bps now maybe they figure too many ?

3. Mikass

Mikass Member

We also have plenty of drillers, finders and more then plenty of L guns bps on Calypso. Doesn`t make much sense following this reasoning.

Also, the amps on Calypso are all made with Calypso type ores. To be able to do mining on Arkadia, a constant supply of Calypso amps would be required and ofc a premium markup would be payed for that.

Amps also generate one of the highest turnovers in crafting and sustained demand for resources, which is why I think they`re essential.
    I hope the lack of these amps bps is somehow related to the upcoming treasure system as I`ve said in my OP.

4. strangelove

strangelove Member

Just bring up your Calypso bps...they work up here. Not sure if all the ingredients are found up here.