1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Loot Oratan Lancer Glorious

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by RAZER, Dec 20, 2014.

1. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Me and a bunch of other people killing an Oratan Lancer Glorious and ended up getting No Loot.

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Yeh had the same experience yesterday. Love the fact you actually captured a leecher there with his fanoos :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kosh

Kosh Member

I was there too. A bit later there was also an Immortal! with no loot. I lost hundreds of peds on both of them, it is very disappointing. I know these events are risky and loot can be bad, but this is clearly a bug.

I love these events and always try to join when they are on. I think will keep away from them for now until there is some clarification and assurance that this issue is fixed.

4. MrDoc

MrDoc Member

those monsters cant possibly be no looters ... surely it s a bug or something

5. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Hussk was a no looter a few times

6. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Well I don't mind the No Loot to much, happens on other large creatures too, so that's the risk we take. The next one (which was smaller) gave a 1322 PED HOF.

Oh and not long after the end of the video Xpl0jd said he actually got the No Loot message

No Loot.jpg

7. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Didnt MA state a while back that this is NOT a bugg but its intended to be this way.
    Gonna dig around and c if I can find that thread.

8. Kosh

Kosh Member

It is their intention that a 500k HP mob carry no loot?

9. Bear

Bear Member

Yeah, they once said somthing like this at those Sandking Events. There where some no looters as well. But if i remember right they changed it after a dung fight.

Just go looking for “sandking“ on EF PCF and you should find those statements. I am on suckky mobile right now..