1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Next Island known issues

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Jun 22, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

The mission Bruce challenge is currently not active, any kills at this time will not count to a reward. Please see future release notes for further updates on this situation.

Continue reading...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

3. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

Sketchy? Do you mean that some things are disabled and some are not? I've not been there since the update to see for myself whats happened so I'd appreciate it if you can elaborate.

4. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Theres a topic on those forums, but long story short the item restriction has been removed in greece, you can use any weapon not just greek. This change was also applied to Hunt the Thing awhile back.

5. MaxHecWalker

MaxHecWalker Active Member

Visited NI a few weeks before VU.
    In NI/AG the mob's loot was terrible and AG mob spawn area's were too dense, so I did a lot of
    NI-AG 2015-05-26 23-17-3.jpg

The noob missions were seriously bugged. It made no sense what someone did letting new arrivals to planet appear above original TP, & swapping npc's out from original area's so the storyline was out of order & completely nonsensical. And 99% of stores were doa since I couldn't enter them. Mobs would wander among stores and houses, couldn't take 2 steps without kicking a papoo or boar on NI.
    NI 2015-05-24 14-39-37.jpg

There was some great looking terrain, and lots of fun things just to look at, which I don't see on other planets...
    NI 2015-05-24 12-43-27.jpg NI 2015-05-28 6-24-33.jpg NI 2015-05-28 21-14-35.jpg NI 2015-05-25 20-25-44.jpg

End result left me with the impression that NI/AG was some half-developed bizarre unsupported ghost planet.
    NI-AG 2015-05-26 22-41-49.jpg

As to AG losing the restrictions... well I'm completely surprised that MA didn't simply remove Planet NI altogether.
    At the time I could see it had a lot of potential. So I hope MA fixed the bugs and at least made the missions work.

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Ancient Greece was never much fun without vehicles and other items. I'm thrilled we can finally see it this way. Keep it this way forever.

7. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

In the state it was in maybe not, but the best part was the main chain missions. This change represents a move away from the lore and creative mission design, and more into yet another grind fest planet, another step back.

8. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

Yes I know about that I just did not understand why you'd described it as sketchy.

9. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

I hope not. Better to return the restrictions but introduce period comparable vehicles - chariots, rideable horses, (they have already indicated that rideable pets will be introduced) Fancy flying about on Pegasus? or a set of crafted wings? Just don't fly too high or the wax will melt and you'll fall to your death :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. MaxHecWalker

MaxHecWalker Active Member

That is a fantastic idea!!! Don't forget AG only BPs to craft those. ;)