1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next IFN mission after Oro?

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by AxeMurderer, Mar 26, 2012.

1. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

I am back on Arkadia now and I completed few staged of IFN Oro mission last time I was here. Now I see there are a lot of IFN mission. Which is the next harder IFN mission above the IFN Oro? And may be where I can find that mob.

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Next hardest mob is the Madana, I believe. Someone else may have a different opinion on that, though.

Depends on weapon and armor.

3. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

4. Kevlie

Kevlie Member

I Agree whit Rick next is Madana

5. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

Madana in terms of HP of the mob, no doubt.... but watch out for the damage, they do acid and other nasty things :afraid:

.LeZ.

6. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yes I agree Madana is next depending on your armor and weapons. Madana hit with cut/stab/acid deal a fair amount of damage Gremlin or Cetus is my recommendation, adjusted pixie/Lupus just does not cut it with provider and over without good plates, old and under it is tolerable. Oweko hit with cut/stab and a Bear/Ursa/Cetus set or other smaller armor with 5B's on them and you should be good, weapons are personal opinion I like the cap-202 for provider and lower on Madana, use some of the larger xxx-20's arctic/desert with amps for the larger Madana/Oweko, I have not fully tested eco on weapons and armor types on Oweko yet as I am currently working on Madana myself.

If others see issues with any of my recommendations please feel free to advise otherwise and give details so we may all benefit how to fight these mobs.

regards

7. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

On both young Madana and low Oweko, Shogun+5B does work. You'll have difficulty with Oweko above Provider, and you'll have to fap as that set doesn't provide acid protection. But I have gone through the first two stages without much difficulty overall. I also recommend CAP-202 Arctic or equivalent.

8. Grez

Grez Member

yea, shogun 5b is a good combo, you may have to heal some during guardian/dominant but there isn't a ton of those NE of dauntless. This is assuming using a gun around p5a 104 amp level. The youngs are easy and go down pretty quick.