1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie selling Sweat :)

Discussion in 'Selling' started by SandMan, Nov 2, 2012.

1. SandMan

SandMan Member

Hi i am new in this game, my mentor just transport me from caly to arkadia(rly nice planet :), but i rly cant find out any sweat buyer so if someone will wanna buy would be great :) having 5k/3ped . Thx in game Tony SandMan JurĨa. ^.^ :cool:

2. SandMan

SandMan Member

bump :fineprint:

3. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

You could always refine it to Mind Essence then sell the ME on auction. That will sell much faster then sweat alone.

But you wont get a great price that way. Prob around 2p/k that way. But you move it much faster.

4. SandMan

SandMan Member

i play activ...2ped would be just fine if i will be able to sell it but first i need some PEDs to buy refine machine probably :D

5. Samuel Sam Robet

You would need a refiner + force nexus.

The better refiners decay much less.

Feel free to add me to FL, you can use my F-105 if I am available. Just trade it back when your done and pay the decay on the refiner :)

Force Nexus + Sweat = Mind Essence.

6. SandMan

SandMan Member

btw but i must first mine those force nexus or ?:D and i need 1k of those force nexus as well for 1k mind essence ?:X

7. Samuel Sam Robet

Mine or buy it yes.

1,000 FN + 1k sweat yes = 10 ped of ME.

1 FN = 1 pec.

Also the tt refiner stinks, it has high decay. Better refiners decay much less.

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

The simplest thing is to reduce your price. That's just how the economy works: if you can't sell loot at a high price, reduce the price to sell it. If you're willing to sell it at 2.5 ped per k, I can buy 4 k from you.

9. SandMan

SandMan Member

actually i get rid of 8k already thx to david...very supportive 8ped for 2k i lvoe you man :eek: and yesterday from ASU team sold 6k for 18 peds...ofc i tried to go down with price before i was yelling 3 days on quarry without results. I am very into this game and will gladly sold you 4k tomorrow cause thats the time i need for such amount ...i just wanted to know ifi t has any meaning to sweat cause from the beginning i could not sell anyting....but like this i will start mining in no time(needed more peds to calculate runs already made a few statistics what and where to mine just need more runs to get more data :) ) so again thx all for helping new players we rly appreciate it :cool: