1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbi noob here

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Morgan Karga, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Morgan Karga

Morgan Karga New Member

Hey all :D So I joined last week or so and dropped some money for the silver pack which provided me with a pretty cool set of armor, a weapon and ammo. After doing some research I figured I'd use a Halix (young, mature, old) spawn area for my first hunting adventure. While I've gotten a whole bunch of loot and my rifle skills are all level 1 now, I just want to make sure I'm doing this right (you know, before I'm out of ammo and need to buy again).

Otherwise, I've been paying attention to the hall of fame and taking note of different locations where people are getting things (although most of the places are much higher level than I'm currently able to fight).

Aside from all that I love this game! I remember when it was just Project Entropia and I actually had a character back then, but had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Glad to see this has come such a long way.

Also, I want to buy a house! And are there any places on Arkadia where people usually gather for social funtimes?

• Welcome! Welcome! x 9
  2. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Hellcome to Entropia Universe, Planet Arkadia and its forums! :)

There are not many social gathers nowadays other than sweat circles and GENERALLY depositing players don't really attend those, still I recommend them since you'll probably meet a lot of other players there. :)

3. Morgan Karga

Morgan Karga New Member

I've noticed the quarry seems to be a meet-up area where people play the market and try to sell things to each other. I also keep seeing something about Arkadia Underground but I'm going to take a wild guess that I'm not meant to be there at such a low level

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  4. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Arkadia Underground is just a different area, not the "next level" of surface area; it's true that it kinda misses punnies, but once you can hunt at least wombanas, you can pick your mobs both on surface and underground.

5. Morgan Karga

Morgan Karga New Member

Well I'm currently hunting lvl 4-5 mobs with my rifle skills all at level 1 so far and that seems to be the right place for me, but I'm still trying to grasp how to gauge when it's time to move.

6. Morgan Karga

Morgan Karga New Member

Also this silver pack gun has an ammo burn of like 205 lol I might look for something else >.>

7. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

100 ammo is 1 pec, so it's actually a pretty "cheap" ammo burn.

Bigger guns tend to burn more ammo. During PE times, 1 ammo was 1 pec. It got changed to 100 ammo is 1 pec. The gun from the pack is fine for low level stuff.

Welcome back to Project Entropia, ops, meant Entropia Universe ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morgan Karga

Morgan Karga New Member

Oh okay, cool :3 I figure if it's worth using I'll use the armor and weapon until it's absolutely no longer viable, aside from that I'm here wondering why there's no fishing profession

9. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

Welcome to EU and Arkadia:biggrin2:
    if u need a mentor to help u out a bit.. give me a pm... Mr Super Muis.

u should kill halix with that gun... but it is a bit of a overkill... get a smaller dmg gun in the tradeturmanel. the 2.5 - 5dmg handgun or the dagger.. and use that to skillup a bit and kill puny mobs like -- gallard / carabok / hornets..:battleroar:

hope this helps :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  10. Morgan Karga

Morgan Karga New Member

Thank you for the info :D I went ahead and added you to my friend list as well

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

12. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

Welcome to Entropia.. or should I say welcome back. :) you sound like you are being pretty smart about your hunting. Yes the quarry is a good spot to meet other players. I wish you much success , and hope that you'll grow your avatar for many years to come :)

• Like Like x 1