1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player returning again!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Tredo Orbit, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Tredo Orbit

Tredo Orbit Member

Hello everyone,

I am just returning to the game from a long stent away. Last time I played was in '05 and a few weeks in '07. I am currently on Caly and will be moving to Ark as soon as I find a ride, which I have several offers, just need to get together with a pilot in game.

I have been reading allot over the last few days and have found that the best planet, managment, and community is here on Arkadia. I can't wait to see what the end of the first year brings to the game, I am super excited about coming back since the engine change, and some of the other mechanic changes that have taken place to include the recent survey responses and changes that were made after that.

I am a hunter / miner.... or would like to be. Any soc that is recruiting I would be happy to take a look. I play GMT -6 CST time late nights on a regular basis. Looking forward to moving to Ark this weekend and starting some great adventures.

Greetings from Orbit! ​

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

welcome back man. If you didn't go through the mentor system before you can still start again and get some nice free stuff. feel free to look me up to i can give you a tour and help you get teleporters and stuff...

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Welcome back to Entropia, to Arkadia and to the forum :)

4. Tredo Orbit

Tredo Orbit Member

Thanks Neil Greenleaf for the ride to Ark last night. Was a great flight. I am finally here. Just arrived at the quarry doing the missions and cant wait to make my home and start the adventures.

• Like Like x 1
  5. isclay

isclay Active Member

Welcome back Tredo and Welcome to Arkadia! You'll love it here. :)