1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player Area overhauled and ready for action

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Admin, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi everyone

Some of you may have been wondering, what the heck has happened to the New Player Area!??

Don't worry, it's had a bit of a makeover and now things should be streamlined to help our new players out easily and also allow mentors to promote themselves.

Regarding mentoring, if you are a mentor and looking for disciples, visit the sub-forums under Mentor Services for your timezone and complete the online form. Your thread will be created automatically once you submit the form and look all nice and shiny...

Your future disciples can look for mentors in their relevant time zones and hopefully you can find a good time to be online and in-game at the same time as each other.

As always, feedback is always welcome.

2. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Your actual Time Zone:* part does not have all the options in (can se -12 to -9 but nothing more)

Using Firefox 3.6 something incase it helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Admin

Ah thanks mate

If you don't see the right timezone, it means you're in the wrong form... in this case though, I forgot to tailor that question to each timezone subforum...

Thanks

4. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

5. Admin

Ok some more stuff is broken in the mentor services section... please leave the forms alone until further notice. Thanks.

6. Admin

The mentoring forms are now fixed. Thanks for pointing out problems guys :)

7. Admin

There is one bug left on the forms, but I'm too pressed for time to fix it... The problem is if you choose a country that is more than one word in length, like United States, the flag picture isn't pulled.

I'll fix this in time, but for the moment just fill out the form and I will tidy it up - the problem is the space which needs to be changed to "%20", so "United States" would be "United%20States"