1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Platform at Celeste Quarry

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Medeina, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Medeina

Medeina Member

Might be old news. My apologies if it is and for being a recluse that stays away from populated areas. Since I haven't seen any posts about it (or completely missed them) and rarely pop into Quarry, it's news to me.

People had been asking for it for months, since a certain unsightly billboard was put up that blocked the view from a popular hangout spot. A big plate of patented +rep cookies to the A-Team.

A few pictures:

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yep the hang out spot is back in full force. Now we just have to get the (sigh) people at MA that don't believe in fun to unlock dancing like it was so people can dance AND chat and do business again without having to keep messing with emotes. Radio shows and parties that go on in the social aspect of EU are a getting bigger and bigger. They need to realize this as the get free advertising when these stations broad cast using the Entropia name. Im pretty sure if the heads of these stations get together they can form a deal where EU doesn't get ANY advertising until the players who use these features are recognized as an important part of the game and all this gets reset back to "fun" instead of "hASSle".