1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed New-in-Entropia---Classified-Strongboxes

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Jun 24, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

[​IMG]

Classified Strongboxes are an exciting new offering from the Entropia Universe Webshop. Classified Strongboxes contain unknown treasures, including the all new powerful equippable rings.

Feel the adrenaline as you open your Classified Strongbox and reveal the treasures hidden inside!

[​IMG]

Rings are currently exclusive to Classified Strongboxes, so buy your Classified Strongboxes in the Entropia Universe Webshop now for a chance to get your hands on one!

The many different types of rings provide your avatar with various powerful buffs to aid you on your adventures. Go to www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes to find out more!

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Posted this on PCF but figured I'd post it here in case anyone can enlighten me.....

it says this on the Webshop info...

But thats not all!
    There are tonnes of different goodies to be found in Classified Treasure boxes. And your Classified Strongbox will always contain at least one item!

And yet what I see from peoples results are mostly ammo and pills from multiple boxes so my question is...

Is MA calling these pills items? (I'm gonna assume the ammo isnt an item)

From what I see listed on the website only the rings and pets could be called items,all the rest I would call consumables.

Any thoughts?
    Have I missed something as usual?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Pets, name tags, rings...

Hmm... Judging by that, it is better to buy 100x 5 than 10x 50 boxes.

4. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Pets and rings for sure but the name tags feel more like a consumable to me.
    Even if they were though,from what I'm reading on PCF (if it can be believed) is a lot of people getting just pills and ammo.

Cant say that I'm really feeling the urge to buy a few,as much as I loved lucky dips when I was 10 mum wont pay for them any more so there needs to be something decent in them If I'm paying :stats:

5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

In a broad spectrum it's still an item...

But yeah, I agree, ammo and pills should be listed differently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

True but then strictly speaking one round of ammo could be called an item but it comes back to the broader definition of 'Item' as we use it in day to day game play and maybe it is just me but I have never considered consumables to be 'items'.