1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help from A-team

Discussion in 'Deposits and Withdrawals' started by rastamannen, Jan 8, 2013.

1. rastamannen

rastamannen Member

HI!

I depositet some money on December 20th to participate in the Riptor event, but my deposit never got through and ive talked to both Paynova and MA about this. Paynova claims the fault lies on MA and i do believde them. I have got an confirmation e-mail from MA saying that they took money from my bank account (wich they did) and updated my ped card (wich they didnt). Now It feels like support is ignoring me and nothing happends. I was wondering if there is something A-Team can help me with? Send the case to the right person and not those incompitent support at MA that keeps giving me copy and paste answers but not really doing anything.
    I would like to at least finnish up good eventhough I dont stand a chance of getting most globals :)

[h=2]Support Case 244621‏[/h]

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Have you checked if they dropped it to your ped flow center ?...rightclick on pedcard-ped flow center ....when they added it manual it ends up there
    ....happened to me

3. rastamannen

rastamannen Member

4. rastamannen

rastamannen Member

Problem finally solved after emaling the head office

5. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Glad to heard that what a horible depo o_O