1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a weapon for Gold Rush? MarCorp Kallous-7 T9.9

Discussion in 'Selling' started by The_Doctor, Sep 12, 2021.

1. The_Doctor

The_Doctor New Member

I was not planing to sell this riffle until i got it to tier 10, but if someone wants a realy good event riffle it is up for sale.

Mayhem Category 3 winning weapon; MarCorp Kallous-7 T9.92 (ticking up every day)

Great riffle for the low & middle level hunter that should be able to do great in Gold Rush as it is often found in top rankings of Mayhems.
    Maxed already at L40, it can produce 92.5624 DPS with ArMatrix 25B amp and no buffs at a range of 73,7m.

With some good rings you can easy get to 110.5249 DPS with Damage Enhacers (115.1851 with 10)

Add pills to enhance even further!

DPS depends on rings/items/pills so please use WeaponCompare to check it out upload_2021-9-12_18-14-59.gif
    For normal hunting, A105 Imp works realy good and i got one for sale together with the riffle.

There was 7 total but i guess most are lost throughout the years, I’am only aware of 2 others.

Message me your offers, preferable in-game because i don't visit Forum frequently.

Pressentation of the Riffle

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  2. The_Doctor

The_Doctor New Member