1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBK Elite is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Alwyn, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Alwyn

Alwyn New Member

Hi! :)

As the title states, NBK Elite is currently recruiting all professions!

The NBK was created in December 2005. We have 5 total societies and all of them are separated by skill level or area of focus in the game. Both by total member count and by total society count we are the largest organization in EU.

There are two main points to the multi-society structure of the NBK.

1. It allows you to continuously interact with others who are at or above your own skill so even as you skill up, you are around others who can keep up with you and also help teach you new things

2. Freedom to play the game how you want, progress as you see fit, and focus on the things you want to focus on. This is a real cash economy which makes freedom very important. We want you to have the game experience that you want to have, not what someone else wants you to have.

The Minimum age requirement for the NBK is 18 years old. This is non-negotiable due to our "adult" humour and language.

NBK Elite is a hunting centred society, but we also have many miners and crafters so all are welcome. Some like to team hunt, others don’t but it’s very easy to set up team activities within the society. We also host weekly team events throughout all the NBK socs and try and host events/hunts as often as possible (spontaneous hunts happen as and when).

The skill requirements for NBK Elite are 50K-150K skills. After this time, we ask the player to move up to our top 50 soc, Natural Born Killers. This is so our "top soc" is constantly growing and staying healthy.

We have a mixture of all time-zones, but currently are mostly European. We'd love to recruit some more in the US-Timezones but all are very welcome.

For more information about The NBK and to view our soc rules, please visit www.thenbk.eu.

Alternatively, please feel free to PM me on here or in-game. You can add me via the player register - Lady Alwyn Azalea.
    If you wish to apply to join the NBK, you must register to our forum and inform me of the username you have registered with via PM here so I can activate your account.

We are a very friendly bunch with a family feel and take pride in our sociable soc-chat. If you're looking for a great group of people to skill with, whilst being in a fun and reputable EU society then we're the place for you. :)

Looking foward to seeing some new faces!

• Like Like x 1
  2. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

3. Alwyn

Alwyn New Member

We've had some lovely new players join our family in the weeks since I posted this... but there is always room for more! :)