1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutated Madanas

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Starkiller, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Greetings,
    Would love to know everyone's feedback on the mutated madanas up on ALA4, and the general idea the LA conveys, and since I haven't been able to be online much as of late, I can't ask people directly what they think of it (mostly the hunters/miners I come across that went there).

Feedback could be stuff like past hunts / mining sessions you have done in the ALA; problems you encountered there during your sessions; turn ons and turn offs and / or an overall impression of the ALA.

Reason I am posting this, simply put, is because I have been meaning to purchase it from it's current owner :) Now, I know I know, I could get some biased opinions, but I am pretty sure I'll find what I'm looking for anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

There would be more activity there if the LA had a different owner. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. San

San Well-Known Member

Just a slight lowering of maturity would enable more hunters to tackle it. The mob and its mission are attractive, wouldn't change it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Ok, thank you both for the replies :)

Taking the chance to bump it up top for some more replies on the ALA :)

5. Starkiller

Starkiller Active Member

Bumping this up for some more opinions :)