1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr/Mrs Arkadia Fashion Show..results and pics

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Milena, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

First off all i have to say thanks to all participants and all helper who made such a great event ...
    a lot people showed up and we saw so much awesome clothes (im still jealous ;))
    it was not easy for the judges to decide which clothes are most spectaculär and im glad i wasnt in their shoes :)

we had 4 judges and everyone had 30 points to give for each participant for each round...so 90 in total ..
    Participants could maximal get 360 Points in all 3 runs together ....since we had 2 girls with exactly same points after the runs we had a sudden death match where every judge had only 1 vote for each set of clothes....this votes i added to the entire points so we found a winner .....

FEMALE

Zunami 309....before sudden death ..301

Sakura 305...before sudden death ...301

Bonnie 296

Loren 295
    AgentPink 289
    Jaywalker 278
    anjatrike 277
    SasH 275
    Treze 258
    Princess Coco 257
    Nasti jeni 253
    Lady Reynock 250
    Trina 230

Male

Magam 286

Alric 275

Beechbum 267

Klown 241
    TJ 239
    Bal 239
    Sai 231

We say Congrats to all winners and all participants and we are looking forward to next years show....

I send a special Thank You out to Max, Jennifer, Nora, Freyr, Isclay, Brownie (you did a great job on the radio ) to all the judges and ofc to all sponsors ...special THX also to Cyrus our awesome community manager and to the A Team for sponsoring such great prices.........

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

3. SashaSD

SashaSD New Member

Many thanks for the fun event. Super well organised and hitch free :) I am only sad I could not have stayed about longer after the event.

Thank you all. I will be at the next one :)

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Milena, please contact me, at your convenience, with the winners' forum details so that I can process the Gold Memberships for them.

Cheers

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Zunami should now have GOLD membership active from midnight 31/7/12. Please PM me if there are any problems

6. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

Only just seen the results. ty!

Its good to see that Bonnie came so close to winning, cos I thought she was best, personally. And really gratifying to come 6th in my very first show! I thought I was gonna be somewhere near last, not because my outfits were crap, but because I failed to get any admiring comments, from the audience, as other contestants did (though i'd had a lot admiring comments from friends, previous to the show. I was beginning to think they must be biased :D). Also running down the catwalk in my evening dress didn't help :D

I wish we could see all the outfits again. Maybe there can be an offocial photographer next time, who'll take a snapshot of every outfit? Or better still, a vid ofc. People who can't make it to see the event would be particularly interested I think. And those of us who don't have eidetic memories!

The pics are a bit small. And you can't tell who is who. Disappointed in those TBH

But (to judge by the short notice given) this event was very hastily organised, conidering which you did an excellent job :)

jay :)