1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Crafted Vehicles Please

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by SoReal, Jun 21, 2016.

1. SoReal

SoReal Member

I think we need some more craftable vehicles on Arkadia ,in the vehicle book there is just 1 , a hoverpod with 3 types , Mk1 , Mk2 and Mk3 .

Lets have some more cool vehicles we can craft with some funky mats to make them, dont make it too easy.
    Lets make it an acheivement to be able to actually make them , even have completable missions as you make each component required and then a mission to complete your first vehicle with rewards appropriate to a crafting profession.

Ideas , thoughts ?

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. San

San Well-Known Member

I sent a suggestion via PM a little while ago, incl. specifics what kind of vehicle is envisioned. Might not hurt to get a little public support for digging it up ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I suggested this long ago, not only vehicles, but Arkadia beeing the second bigger economy in the game (or did it got first?), is reasonable that arkadia have at least one local mats crafted spaceship.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SoReal

SoReal Member

spaceship , boat , ground vehicle , or non space flying vehicle , would mind any of them ( or all ) as long as they are Ark based using Ark mats and have a little bit of difficulty in them :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Why not post some drawings or 3D artwork of your suggested Arkadian ships and vehicles. An Arkadian version of a short range fighter like the QUAD which could be crafted would be very cool indeed.

6. Aspen Fable

Aspen Fable Member

I think these are great ideas. I was exploring yesterday and wishing I had a dirt bike kind of vehicle. Lol Just checked on Entropedia because I was also wondering if there are boats and glad to see there are. Can you use all the vehicles from other planets here? In a similar vein, are there any ridable creatures anywhere?

:writing: another addition to bucket list...

7. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

8. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

All vehicles from other planets can be used on any other. The ones that I find most useful for short trips is the lancer from Cyrene and the little dragonfly helicopter also from Cyrene. There is a little hoverbike kind of thing (also from Cyrene) that can be fun but its not very controllable and tends to flip over if you hit a bump :)

No ride-able creatures (yet)

• Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  9. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Louise Ranavolana Brooks Active Member

When I first started playing I got my paws on an "Old Witches Broom" was a fantastic way to get around (though it took a bit of practice to mount it properly). Explored all over the place on Calypso - but I did not even know what movement decay was until the broom wore out - if I had known I would have treasured it a lot more.
    A little crafted vehicle like that would be fantastic - preferably without movement decay :)

10. SoReal

SoReal Member

I love the lancers , great fun. (Shamless plug, available in my shop , check sig )
    Really though I think we need some more craftable vehicles with parts only crafted using Ark mats using a range of Ark only component BP's.
    We could even have some sort of ancient types of vehicle crafted using treasure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Welcome! Welcome! x 1
  11. San

San Well-Known Member

12. Aspen Fable

Aspen Fable Member

San, those first pics there remind me of Avatar Lol, and the flying dragon-like look would fit right in here. :)

13. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

pets are in game... horses are a type of pet... perhaps horse drawn buggies are coming?

14. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

a helicopter would be nice, something individually arkadian of course ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. SoReal

SoReal Member

Yes that would be great , something like this :

[​IMG]

Crafted using newly discovered BP's , using treasure to craft.

Then add in tamable Kamaldon which at say L25 can pull one of these.

We then have a nice allround addition for Ark , new vehicles , new BP's , new tameable mob
    everyone wins , I think ? :D

16. wournos

wournos Active Member

Not sure how this fits with a sci-fi inspired theme. When someone mentions buggies and horses I start seeing the wild west and gypsy carts.

We have tons of animal hide and various typed of leather. We have plenty of ores to serve as metal. So... we could make saddles ... for nusuls. :D