1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual Mob/item(?) picture when scanned

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jenny ferr, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

View attachment 1690

The beladoth in this screen is fully zoomed out in the scan window but you still only see half the mob, and I seen this with other mobs as well, not sure if it's all tho.
    (will update here in a day or two when I scanned all mobs again)

Ostelok, same bug cut off their head

2. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

there are a few more with this problem (Kalmadon, Hadraada, Teladon, Otorugi ( I think) to name a few)

3. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Kind of looks like the center point is messed up.
    What happens if you grab the image with your right mouse button and drag it downward, It should spin end over end then, what point does it pivot around?

narfi

4. Jenny ferr

cant say exactly which point but definitely not the "correct" one, possibly the lowest point see if I remember to look for it when I get ingame

5. Jenny ferr

Ostelok Alpha is ok and seems to be center point, the one I mentioned in OP was of a young one, but why should that matter?

6. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

This one has been around for quite awhile now, I thought sure we had a bug report already on it but can only find this one which may or may not describe the same problem. Definately since launch day on all I've scanned here. I assumed this was an MA bug on the scanner rather than an Arkadia bug, but then I've not been scanning anywhere else in a really long time so not sure. I'm on Calypso tonight, so will test it to see.

Edit: I scanned a few mobs on Caly, and nope, not the same problem there :(