1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missions Missions broken today - Code 4

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KikkiJikki, Jun 23, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

When I kill a kamaldan I get the attached error screen. It happened twice a row so I am stoppping for now.
    Also was no loot bother times which may just be a coincidence.

View attachment 4416

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

After a break I logged off and back on the issue is not occurring. So thats good.

3. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Interesting, I will find out from MA what happened on Monday. I know the mission is working as there are players completing the mission and the stages after this mission.

I'm glad to hear that a relog at least fixed the problem for you.

Regards,

Chris

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Today every time I went from space to a planet and vice versa there was a green line in my chat window that said "Mission tracked:" or something like that. I don't know if this is some kind of new feature that's not working right or a symptom of other problems. But maybe it has something to do with the universe crashing today.

5. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

I get a green message in global chat when i log in - that i have place a tracking on a mission??

Dunno if thats from the same kind of bug?

Or maybe thats just a new info message

6. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

you will notice when you log in a message saying what mission your tracking, this also happens when you change which mission your tracking, it may also happen at log out, i havent looked,

so when you see mission tracked in space and nothing next to it its because there are no space missions to track yet.

7. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

When OP posted this, there was alot of issues with servers going down then up and then down again and loots disappearing and so on, so I bet this was tied the the issues that was happening during that time...
    (lots of people complaining on Caly, myself and friends were up in space and had same issues as on caly)