1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing "Auction terminal" in Arkadia Underground?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by toecutter, Mar 31, 2014.

1. toecutter

toecutter Active Member

Heyas!

Just wondering if there´s an auction terminal available somewhere down in the Arkadia Underground area? As I haven´t yet found one?

//regards!

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

If it was available it would be an auction separate to the rest of Arkadia auctions (check the planet drop down filter). Not sure if that's something I would want to see anyways.

3. moondog

moondog Member

I have wondered the same thing. The auction drop down menu does have a tab for Arkadia Underground but I have also been unable to locate any Auction Terminals in the underground even though I have scouted out most of it and located most / all of the teleporters. To be fair the instances don't yet seem accessable either, there seems to be no way of producing a key atm, maybe the loot items to construct the keys are not yet available or they maybe accessed using the maps that were given out at Christmas. The underground is only a couple of weeks old so I expect we will get further updates shortly. What I will say is that it is graphically beautiful down there and I really like the new mobs. Big up to the development team for a job well done. To the OP - Auction Terminals in the underground are not really essential, I quite like the idea of having to go topside to access the AH.

4. toecutter

toecutter Active Member

Yea I know, noticed that aswell, hence my question if an auction terminal is indeed available?, so one could atleast browse through auction to see if it´s worth to trip to resurface...don´t care at the moment if you can buy or sell stuff using the AU as a filtered way of doing it...to just be able to have access to AH would be neat imo...

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Yes you can access the underground auction. There is a button to open the auction inside the crafting interface, but you need to have a BP on you or it won't show you the button. I listed a few items on the underground auction a few days ago, but I think only crafters know about this feature.

I would like to have an auction terminal there at least until the shop booths are sold.

6. toecutter

toecutter Active Member

cool! didn´t think of that! thx for the tip! :)

7. toecutter

toecutter Active Member

Agreed Moondog! regarding the vaults! here's a great post explaining how u get a key to them;

...featured in an awesome thread with coving all the coords to all the TP´s and vaults in the underground!...however as far as I´m concerned, the "treasure maps" needed to craft the "vault keys" were given as some kind of X-mas gift...dunno if they drop in loot yet?

regards!