1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mine Evening Went well

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by DaveFoz, Jul 15, 2011.

1. DaveFoz

DaveFoz Member

Well only posted my First HoF for Ark earlier today and now I get the chance to post again from mining

View attachment 1495

And thewn to top it off my first Ark Crafting Global as well

View attachment 1496

Really am loving Arkadia right now

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Gratz to the nice hof and globle :)
    But why does the "small" ore claim show on the finder? I know you can't answer but I want MA to fix this so at least the largest claim is the one showing up on the finder no matter if it's ore or enmatts.

3. DaveFoz

DaveFoz Member

I have noticed a couple of times with double finds that the one that has the lowest time to dig it up is the one that shows up. Not sure if that is just me or the system. but i suppose it makes some kind of sense that a big claim you have longer to dig up than a smaller one

• Like Like x 1
  4. DaveFoz

DaveFoz Member

Well i seem to have disproved my reason above today.

While running around mining when ever I have got a double claim i have seen to see which resourse is showing on the finder against what the deeds say. And for me it shows on the finder the alphabetically first resourse over the size.

But then my HoF disproves that as well, so no idea how it is working with double claims