1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might be a scam!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Jinx-Nico, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Jinx-Nico

Jinx-Nico Member

I was standing in the quarry doing nothing. This avatar G*a*r*l M*r*o* A*l*u* (army) give me 50.50 ped. Wouldn't reply as to why he was giving me this. Log after the transaction. Logged back in about 3 minutes later to get his ped. Just an FYI...........No one gives free peds never! I sent a support case

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

That is quite a strange thing to happen. He gave you peds without saying anything, logged and wanted it back? :confused:

By the way, I believe you better remove the partial name of the player. It still is against the forum rules, if any one wants to know his/her name they should ask you for a pm, or they will pm you.

3. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

its possible they were trying to trade with someone else nearby and due to lag they opened a trade with you instead.

Not paying attention they then paid the wrong person (you),spoke to the person who was supposed to get it,relogged,realised their mistake and re-traded with you to get it back.

Its very easy to do if you rush and dont check the name on the trade window whilst trading in a very busy area.

Thats if I understood what happened correctly.
    They are lucky they traded with you by mistake and got the transaction sorted,others havent been so lucky ;)

4. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Yep, most likely.

Just as example two links about such incidents:
    Imp. Fap Mishap (with "happy end")

Evil amp misstake :(( (without "happy end")

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015