1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medusa Bazaar 1:5

Discussion in 'Shops' started by ron.jester, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

When you guys make trips to Planet Calypso, please help out a fellow Arkadian and visit my shop at Medusa Bazaar. I tend to rotate stock, so you'll never know what you'll find. As of this post there is a nice selection of weapons and ME chips on the wall, and misc gear on the shopkeeper. Thanks! :cool:

2. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Also of note, the deed to one of my asteroid shops (CND #30) is still on the Shopkeeper waiting for a new owner.

3. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

The shop has been restocked, currently with a selection of ME chips, weapons, clothing, and gear.

4. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Restocked with more weapons. =D

5. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

hmmmm im on caly now, and I shop the shops at medusa because the shear deals that are thier. but i have seen alot of shop owners charge more then the mu on most all items. If i find a product i want that is on factor i look at the mu and if it it reasonible then i will buy it meaning just over mu by 2-3% or if it is under mu i proclaim it as mine lol. this is why 99% of my stuff is under mu or just at mu in my shop CN #2. I found alot of bps i was looking for in the medusa area but the guy has not restocked in a long while. but i will have to make another stop just to check out and see what ya have and well maybe purchase something lol.

6. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

The current MU on items in my shop always plays a factor when I place an item for sale, however, so does what I paid into the item. You will find that the prices on things range from cheap to expensive, depending not only on what I put into it, but on it's markup value at the time I placed the item.

I think I can speak for 99% of shopowners when I say that our shops are not frequented enough to check prices every day, so I do thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Also, I don't have any blueprints in my shop, but I do have 3 pitbuls just full of them... the next time you see me in the quarry, send me a message and I'll let you browse in direct trade. Another option is sending me a list of what your looking for in a private message.

7. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Shop restocked with more weapons and mining gear!

8. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Just added a full suit of Goblin F to shopkeeper, get it while you can ladies!

9. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Furniture added to the shopkeeper!

10. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Price lowered on a Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator tier 1 on display. :)

11. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

I'm running a sale on an old stock of various tumbletoss's until the stock is gone... they will be on the display for ease of purchase as they are difficult to target on the shopkeeper pad. Buy as many of them as you want! They are priced to move. ​

12. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

13. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

That was an error on my part, apologies. Thanks for pointing that out. Tomtebloss is the correct item name I am currently having a sale on. The following link will give you more information on the items.

http://www.entropedia.info/Chart.aspx?chart=Misc

14. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

No worries, I've fixed the title of your other thread for you. Good luck with the sale!

15. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Thanks for taht, I was unable to. I duplicated that mistake on the calypso forums, doubt they even noticed though... =D

16. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Sale on tomtebloss's still going on!

17. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Hey, thanks for the sales Andrew! I've had other sales but your the first guy that came from Arkadia to Calypso specificly to pick up some gear. That's fairly awesome, thanks again. As to everyone else, the sale is still going on!

18. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

hey, that is the first shop I stop at when I go to caly to check on stuff, and im still looking at that Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator tier 1 on the wall my mouth:dribble:when I see it lol. but i do thank you for the sword and the pretty light sticks lol.