1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MA Latest Buzz: Mission Rewards Rebalancing Update

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Lee DeLioncourt, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Mission Rewards Rebalancing Update

Based on feedback from participants and summer scheduling issues, the implementation of rebalanced mission rewards -- originally scheduled for August 21 -- will be postponed until the October 9th Planet Partner Release.

In addition, a new system for the awarding of attributes will be implemented with the October 9th release, utilizing new items called Attribute Tokens. This system will give planet partners the ability to create missions which award fractional amounts of attributes, and thereby greatly increase the number of creatures which are able to offer attribute rewards through missions.

The new Attribute Tokens, which are non-tradable, exist in five types -- Agility, Intelligence, Strength, Psyche and Stamina -- and can be turned in to an NPC in exchange for points in the associated attribute, at a ratio of 100 Attribute Tokens per attribute point. This system allows participants to decide for themselves the best time to receive the attribute point reward, rather than being forced to receive the reward at the moment of mission completion.

---------
    Link to original Buzz post

2. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Thanks for the update. Somehow I think it is a shame not to make them tradable

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Good to hear about the postponement.... I guess (not knowing what the changes will be). Time to get a few more attribute missions done!

4. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

yea probably good for me seeing as i havn't even had time to finish my 2 kills on mandana's that i have left to do lately. To much work figures all the overtime happens during the summer.