1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looted unL BP Herman ASI-20(L)

Discussion in 'Achievements' started by Milesio, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

2. CLERIC

CLERIC Member

Congradulations. What blueprint dropped the BP for you? If you wouldn't mind sharing, and perhaps posting the drop info to Entropedia for us fellow engineers?

Cheers mate.

3. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Gratz on the drop.

Nice find.

Regards,
    Ion

4. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

gratz on the drop! Should be pretty awesome BP when they change the ingredients next week to all arkadian and no frigulite! :)

5. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

XeroX where have you seen it will be all arkadian ores?? its just gonna be changed to "all ingredients can be found on Arkadia".. so frigulite will still be used for some bps as it is found on Arkadia.. (at least thats what i understand from what is being said)

6. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

MA is deliberetly splitting ingrediants between planets so that there is something to actualy trade between planets. If MA changed it so that all Ingrediants exist on Arkadia then there is no point with lootable space also there would be no point in the Dev team altering the BP ingrediants then (currently the problem is that the bps was created before the split and howl lootable space thing making it imposible to craft some items without importing). So this change will definatly not be that all resources will now drop on Arkadia and will not change the resources that can be found on Arkadia just rearange them so that its simpler to build a stack and all the blueprints that required something to be imported will be changed to use ingrediants that can be found on Arkadia without the need to import.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion zume.

7. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Im not confused.. not saying all caly ores drop on Ark.. I was saying what you say.. that those caly ores we DO have, will still drop and be used.. I was "correcting" XeroX for believing there would be no more of the Caly native ores on Ark..

8. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

My bad :)

9. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

I was doing a run almost 200 click with bp Ark-10(L).

10. XeroX

but but... we don´t actually have any Frigulite on Arkadia. :D So my understanding of the changes is that it will be removed from the ingredients list and be replaced with something that can be found on Arkadia (that could be belk or something else found on ark too). Which would make the Ark blueprints A LOT easier to craft. However we´ll see if my understanding or your understanding is correct in 2 days... so no need to discuss it too much. ;)

11. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

We do have frigulite on Arkadia. I've mined it. I could tell you where, but you've only got 30 hours before it disappears and reappears somewhere else :D

12. Bamaken

Bamaken Member

I have also mined frigulite very small amouts.

GRATZ on BP!

13. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Fixed the picture for you. Gratz on the find.

14. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

15. XeroX

Well to some point I was right since Frigulite has been removed from those BPs that I checked in auc so far that had them before...
    but still thanks for the hint that it could be found on Arkadia. I tried really hard before and couldn´t get any for my crafting. Well that problem should be fixed now! :)