1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loot oddities

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Nitrosomonas, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Nitrosomonas

Nitrosomonas Member

Hey,
    I was just wondering if anyone has an explanation for the loot oddities that I noticed during the oratan competition:

except for cat 1, the biggest loots seem to be smallest for the high categories, and high for the low categories. What's up with that?

cat1: 92 ped
    cat2: 5597 ped (and my socmate got a 2,5k hof as well)
    cat3: 1531
    cat4: 1401
    cat5: 804
    cat6: 2409

As you can see, the lower categories have the biggest loot. cat 2 got at least 2 loots that are bigger than any of the other categories. That's just weird imo...

What do YOU think about it?

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Welcome to "dynamic" play. ;)

3. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

ctg 2 big hofs might be explained to some extent by the presence of oro mob in that ctg - for which there's the only ark huntin mission atm - therefore might be similar to caly's low level mobs : many huntin them, a few lucky ones scoring nice hofs

What puzzles me is ctg 4, where huon mob is ... a mob that gave ATH in the first month from launch, that has high HP and low dmg (at least at low levels) and can be seen as a kind of levi for ark, by far the most hunted mid lvl mob of ark ... delivering bellow 1K highest loot in past week with tracker showin hypes of ~200 globs/day ?? ... maybe a big huon is lurking outhere, waitin for the lucky one to hit him ;)

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I've got my eyes open looking for the really fat huon...

5. krm398

krm398 Member

Don't look so surprised, it's a competition, the company wants everyone to be happy, therefore, there will be more hofs during a competition, where they fell was probably a random thing. That's my opinion, there will be others of course, but I'm a pessimist.

When I saw the title, I thought OMG, someone found some gold thimble or something from the coming treasure hunting system! You got me there, I can say that..lol.